TRAILER 6 - Mortal Kombat 11

MORTAL KOMBAT 11

Trailer Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Raiden - Ozpin

Johnny Cage - Taiyang Xiao Long

Sonya Blade - Raven Branwen

Cassie Cage - Yang Xiao Long

Jax Briggs - James Ironwood

Jacqui Briggs - Nora Valkyrie

Liu Kang - Sun Wukong

Kung Lao - Neptune Vasilias

Hanzo Hasashi / Scorpion - Lie Ren

Kuai Liang / Sub-Zero - Weiss Schnee

Bi Han / Noob Saibot - Whitley Schnee

Jade - Summer Rose

Baraka - Tyrian Callows

Kano - Arthur Watts

Kabal - Mercury Black

Cyrax - Penny Poledina

Sektor - Pietro Poledina

Geras - Hazel Rainart

Kitana - Blake Belladonna

Shao Khan - Adam Taurus

Kotal Khan - Qrow Branwen

Kronika - Salem

The cast sat on their previous seat while Jacques sat on the far corner as Bill needs to keep an eye on him. After settling down, they began to eat their snacks as Bill floated in front of the screen.

"Warning: This will be quite... brutal." Bill said as the adults showed concerned.

Ruby gulped, "How brutal?"

"Well... brutal enough to have your bones cracked... a lot." Bill said as they shivered.

"Let them be," Ozpin said. "They need to learn of the real world."

The adults doesn't the children to see anything brutal but nodded at Bill as they agreed with Ozpin's statement.

Raven scoffed as Beacon and other school academies are too soft on their students to experience the real thing. If they want to be a better huntsmen then they should experience the real world.

"What universe is this anyway?" Glynda asked, unhappy that the students will witness something gruesome.

"And what is it about?" Ruby continued.

"The world of Mortal Kombat consists of several realms existing with one another. Some of those realms want to conquer and merge other realms with either resources or just feeling like it."

"Is it similar to Remnant where people compete one another to reclaim the lands from the Grimm?" Glynda asked.

"Not exactly." Bill answered. "Here, The Elder Gods created a tournament called 'Mortal Kombat', with the 'k' on the combat, to make the merging realms both harder or easier. It's an elimination style tournament where the greatest fighters of those realms battle each other to the death."

"Elder Gods?" Ozpin and Salem asked in unison, they sound similar to the Brother Gods they met millennial ago.

"The supreme beings of this universe... or at least they used to." Bill answered.