SCENE 4 - Captain Atlas vs Green Skull + Ending (Captain Atlas: TFA)

CAPTAIN AMERICA VS RED SKULL + ENDING (CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER)

Scene Texts by KiddoIsTheBest

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Steve Rogers / Captain America - Taiyang Xiao Long

Johann Schmidt / Red Skull - Tock

Peggy Carter - Raven Branwen

Howard Stark - Amber

Nick Fury - James Ironwood

"Is this another scene?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, it's the Marvel Universe one where Mr. Xiao Long is Captain Atlas," Bill said. "Does anyone remember that?"

"So we get to see dad in action huh." Yang said and wondered if her father's counterpart has the same fighting style as her father's.

"Yes, this is the final battle between Captain Atlas and Green Skull." Bill said.

"Green Skull? Who's that?" Ruby asked in confusion.

"You know, the leader of the White Fang organization, HYDRA. The green skin faunus?" Bill answered.

"Oh, Tock?" Oscar said and remembered her from Maria's story again.

"Yes. Just a warning, if you see her appearance, don't freak out." Bill warned.

"Why?" Yang asked.

"Just trust me."

"I'm excited either way!" Ruby said excitedly.

"Yeah, Captain Atlas is going to kick the villain's butt tonight!" Nora said excitedly.

The villains were grumbled and hope that the villains will win in this one since it sounds utterly ridiculous that a hero will win again as if they have plot armor.

"Oh, and the ending is going to be sad." Bill added.

"How sad?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know, emotions aren't my forte."

Bill pressed the button as everyone munched on their popcorns.

The scene starts with Captain Atlas silently opening the door as he cautiously look inside the area.

The Tesseract, on a mysterious machine, was shown.

"Whoa! What is that?!" Ruby asked in awe.

"I'll tell you later." Bill said.

Captain Atlas slowly and cautiously walks down the stairs with his shield up as he passes by the machine and onto the pilot seat. He cautiously looks at the seat and found it empty.

"Uh oh... that's not good." Yang said.

The group were worried since they knew the enemy was going to jump on him.

Tock appeared behind him and fired a Tesseract cannon gun while Captain Atlas instinctively turned around and block the attack with his shield and reflected the attack causing the jet to shake slightly.

"That was a quick reaction! Awesome!" Ruby said excitedly.

"Can you react that fast, Tai?" Qrow asked.

Taiyang chuckled, "No, that was way too fast to react."

Tock wickedly smirk, "You don't give up do you?"