SCENE 5 - Rewrite the Stars (The Greatest Showman)

REWRITE THE STARS (THE GREATEST SHOWMAN)

Scene Texts by ZongWeiTan9

(I don't own anything. I'm just a high school student who loves writing.)

Cast:

Philip Carlyle  -  Sun Wukong

Anne Wheeler  -  Blake Belladonna

"We are back to the circus, everyone!" Bill exclaimed.

"The Greatest Showman?" Ruby asked excitedly.

Bill nodded, "And it's another musical, of course."

The villains groaned since they couldn't handle another music except for Salem and Hazel who loved the last one.

"What's the musical about?" Nora asked.

"It's about Sun and Blake of course." Bill said

Sun and Blake blushed as they remembered that they were in that universe. Ghira was growling but stopped since he wouldn't want to accidentally hurt Kali since she kept attempting to calm him.

"I'll tell you a brief story. Sun introduced Blake to his parents but it didn't end well since the history between The Monkey Tribe and The Cat Tribe were in conflict for anyone who knows history." Bill explained.

Ghira and Kali were shock by his  explain since they remembered the history of the war between tribes aside from the humans. He wonders if that is the reason he hates Sun because he was a monkey since his father and grandfather hated The Monkey Tribe.

"I thought that the faunus made peace with each other?" Weiss stated.

"This universe sets during The Great War." Bill said causing all of them to shock since they didn't realize that the universe takes place in the brutal era.

"So this song is set after the introduction of Sun's parents?" Ruby asked.

Bill nodded, "Since Blake felt insecure of their relationship, she tried to push Sun away, but Sun wouldn't give up."

"That's so you." Yang said while Blake rolled her eyes.

Blake felt the same if they were in a relationship in The Great War. Neptune was still in denial that Sun can sing well while Sun was secretly finishing the song he written and was excited to see himself on the screen again after the TAG Trailer.

"Are your parents like that Sun?" Pyrrha asked.

Sun shook his head, "Technically no, they always go crazy when I told them whose my crush."

Yang mischievously smirked, "Who's your crush, Sunny?"

Sun blushes and didn't answer. He turns head away from Yang's mischievously expression.

"Ghira, would you kindly hold your father mode or something for just this scene?" Bill asked.

Ghira growled, "Fine."

Bill nodded, "Kali, would you kindly watch over your husband?"

"Will do sir." Kali said and saluted.

"Alright, let's get started." Bill said as he pressed the remote.

Sun and Blake are in the big top of the circus. Sun is dressed in a white shirt and black pants with suspenders. Blake was in a tank top and shorts, her outfit for practicing her act.

Illia, Sun, and Adam oogled at at Blake's uncovered legs.

"Nice outfit." Yang said with a smirk.