TRAILER 2 - The Greatest Showman

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN

Credits:

Trailer Texts by KyleAngilus

(I don't anything. I'm just a highschool student who loves writing.)

Cast:

P.T. Barnum  -  Ozpin

Philip Carlyle  -  Sun Wukong

Charity Hellet-Barnum  -  Glynda Goodwitch

Anne Wheeler  -  Blake Belladonna

Lettie Lutz  -  Sienna Khan

Jennie Lind  -  Summer Rose

Charles Stratton  / General Tom Thumb  -  Velvet Scarletina

Caroline Barnum  -  Weiss Schnee

Helen Barnum  -  Yang Xiao Long

Bank Owner  -  Jacques Schnee

The cast settled down after a long conversation. Bill was thinking of adding more people to the theatre and so he summoned three. The portal opened in front of the screen as three figures walked out. Jaune and Junior were shocked upon seeing them.

"Sis?!" Jaune shouted as Saphron looked at Jaune and waved at him.

"Miltia? Melanie?" Junior shouted as they looked at their boss confused.

"What are you doing here?!" Jaune and Junior said in unison as they all glared at Bill.

Bill chuckled, "I wanted more people to enjoy. Please take a seat the three of you." Bill said as he went back to his seat.

Jaune and Junior guided them to their seats. They then explained everything to them as Bill was eagerly waiting to press the remote.

"WAIT!" Ruby yelled while Bill sighed and looked at her, "Yes?" Bill asked.

"What are we watching?!" Ruby asked as she can feel the excitement.

"The Greatest Showman."

Qrow raised his eyebrow, "Is it about magicians or something?" Qrow asked.

"Something."

"Who's ready?!" Everyone cheered.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Yang shouted and people groaned.

Blake sighed, "Enough about the puns, Yang." Blake said.

"I kind of like it." Taiyang and Raven said in unison as they looked at each other awkwardly.

The sounds of the typewriter were heard. The camera then showed an office of people working on their typewriters. The camera zoomed in and changed to show Ozpin in red vest and white dress shirt with a pencil on his mouth, working on one of the typewriters.

"It looks you are here, Oz." Qrow said as he sips his drink.

Ozpin chuckled, "It looks like I am. I wonder what's my role in this universe." Ozpin said.

Glynda sighed, "This is so confusing." Glynda said as Bill appeared in front of her.

Glynda was surprised upon seeing him, "You'll get use to it." he then teleports back to his seat.

"Can I have your attention, please?" Jacques Schnee's voice was heard.

This surprised Winter and Weiss as well as the faunus who were all growling. They dislike the face of a Schnee.