Blind Date

"Jimin-ah, you sure that this guy is my type?" Taehyung asked his best friend.

"He's Yoongi's cousin so I know a lot about him. He's polite but mischievous,tall, handsome,rich. So I think, he's your type." Jimin answered through the phone.

"I'm waiting for 20 minutes now. Why isn't he still here?" Taehyung whined.

"Well, his time management is not that good, maybe that's why." Jimin chuckled.

"Tae, Yoongi's calling me now, I have to go. See you soon and best of luck for your date. Let me know all the details tonight. Bye, love you!" Jimin added.

"Yeah, alright. Love you too!" Taehyung hung up the phone.

(Ignore the bag and the scarf is around his neck

(Ignore the bag and the scarf is around his neck.)

Taehyung was sitting in 'Green Life' restaurant waiting for his blind date Jeon Jungkook.  Jimin set up this date for both of them.

According to Jimin, both of them didn't date for a long time

According to Jimin, both of them didn't date for a long time. So, they should try a date with each other. Yeah, I know, Jimin and his weird ideas.

But the problem is, Taehyung doesn't like the idea of blind dates. He believed that, people can't go on a date without knowing each other. What if your partner is a criminal or worse, a psycopath?

On top of that, his experiences with blind dates wasn't great at all. In one date, his partner ate like a pig. The food was scattered all over the table.

Another time, his partner only flaunted about his money and didn’t even let him speak. But the last time was the worst of all. Taehyung felt that the guy didn't wanted to utter a single word accept 'Hi' and 'Bye' and only gave small answers when he asked something. It was so damn awkward.

Taehyung was looking outside the cafe when suddenly someone asked him, "Are you Kim Taehyung? "

Taehyung looked up and saw a really handsome man smiling at him.

(Imagine without the mask and cap)

"Yes. You might be Jeon Jungkook then." Taehyung answered.

"Yeah. Sorry for being late." Jungkook said while sitting down.

"How did you know I'm Kim Taehyung? "

"Umm..it's a holiday so all the tables are filled by families and couples, only you were sitting alone and... Jimin hyung said that, he arranged me a date with a very beautiful boy..." Jungkook scratched his neck. He was really shy after meeting Taehyung.

His breath hitched when he first saw the other sitting alone at the table. It took him a lot of courage to walk towards the ethereal being he was seeing.

"Oh..ah..thank you for complimenting me." Taehyung blushed.

A lot of people flirted with him in the past but this was something new. Nobody called him 'Beautiful' this shyly.

"Let's order. " Jungkook gave Taehyung one menu while he kept the other.

After seeing the menu the younger of the two pressed the bell and a waiter came to take their orders.

"What will you have?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm..I'm going to have Japchae, Kimchi and Bulgogi with coke." Taehyung closed the menu in his hand.

"Okay. I'm going to have some Kimchi, Bulgogi, Gimbap and coke." Jungkook also placed his menu back.

The waiter went away after writing their orders.

"So Jungkook, tell me something about yourself." The grey haired boy said.

"Okay. Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, 23 years old, Businessman. I like to workout and paint. My family consists of me, my appa and eomma. Have been single for 1 year." Jungkook said.

"Okay, my turn. Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung,  25 years old, Junior Fashoin Designer. Though, I might get promoted to Head Designer next month. I like to design clothes and read comics. My family consists four members. Me, appa, eomma and my younger brother. I have been single for 9 months." Taehyung smiled.

"That's great. You're a Fashion Designer, that explains your nice choice of clothes. " Jungkook chuckled.

"Thanks. You have great sense of styling too." Taehyung replied.

"Well, I might have. After all a Designer is complementing my style."

"Yeah, you should take my words seriously."

Both of them laughed. The atmosphere around them became comfortable.

"Excuse me sir, your order." The waiter came back with food they wanted.

"Thanks." They said.

They started eating while chatting. Their conversation was going here to there. There was no silence in their table.

"No way! You call Jimin 'Midget'! Oh my God!" the grey haired laughed.

"Yeah. He's really short and he gets pissed of when I call him that. So I thought, why should I stop then." Jungkook placed a piece of Bulgogi in his mouth.

"I call Yoongi hyung 'Grumpy Cat'." Taehyung blurted out.

"I don't blame you. He's actually a 'Grumpy Cat'. I mean, he looks and acts like a cat and he's always grumpy." The younger shrugged his shoulders with a smiling face.

After finishing the food they shared the bill.

"It's so cold. Would you like some coffee or hot chocolate?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't like coffee, hot chocolate sounds good. There's a cafe nearby. I swear, they make the best hot chocolate ever!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Let's go there then." Jungkook smiled seeing the other's childishness.

They went out of the restaurant. The cafe was at 5 minutes distance. So, they got their hot chocolate pretty early.

"All the seats are occupied. Where should we sit.." The grey haired pouted.

Jungkook looked outside the cafe and saw a park on the other side of the road. As it was Winter, there weren't a lot of people there.

"The park nearby is almost empty. We can go there." He suggested.

"Oh, okay. We can sit on the bench at the corner."

As they were about to cross the road, Jungkook held Taehyung's free hand. Taehyung looked up at the younger.

"Umm..your hands looked cold..yeah, cold." Jungkook awkwardly said.

"Uh..thanks."

A cute blushed adorned their faces. Truth to be told, Jungkook enjoyed Taehyung's company a lot and he couldn't stop his urge to hold the other's hand.

In the park they sat on the corner bench, still holding their hands.

"Taehyung, can I get your number?" Jungkook nervously asked.

"Huh? Oh..yeah, sure." The older of the two was flustered.

Taehyung couldn't help but miss the warmth of the other's hand as they detached their hands to exchange numbers.

"Next time, I'm going to choose the place for our date." Jungkook confidently said.

Taehyung shyly looked down and smile.

'Maybe, blind dates aren't always bad...'