Coming To Get You (1)

(Taehyung has pink hair and Jungkook has black hair)

"Kookie, I'm so excited! We're going to do a sleepover with the hyungs after so long!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Hmm. I'm excited too." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

Jungkook's heart was fluttering seeing his hyung so excited. No to mention he had feelings for Taehyung since last two years. His other hyungs already knew about his feelings and always told him to confess or give up. But, he didn't have the courage to do any of them.

"Though I'm a little sad too." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Huh? Why?" Jungkook confusedly asked.

"We had planned to sneak out again tonight, dummy! We won't be able to sit under the night sky or walk in the streets.." The older of the two pouted making the younger's heart flutter.

'This means he likes to sneak out with me? Oh..why wouldn't he like it when we sneaked out so many times. If he didn't like it then he woudn't sneak out so many times..with me..'

Jungkook then felt a light slap on the back of his head.

"Yah! Earth to Jungkook! What are you thinking?" The pink haired male asked.

"Umm..nothing.." He scratched his neck.

"Oiiii!!! Tae!!! Kook!!!!"

Both of them heard a familiar voice shouting their name. So, they turned around and saw their friends/hyungs running towards them and Jimin was calling them.

After they reached the youngest ones they were breathing heavily due to the exercise.

"Hey, hyungs. Did you need something?" Taehyung asked.

"No. We just wanted to confirm if you guys will be able to join us at 3:00 pm in the arcade." Namjoon said.

"Well, you could have just called or texted us instead of running." Jungkook waved his phone from side to side.

"Nah~ it's not needed when we just saw you walking in the hallway." Hoseok said.

"Ohh" Taehyung said.

"So, will you be able to join us at 3 pm?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I can. What about you, Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure. I don't have any homework today and tomorrow's Sunday anyways." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay. So, all of us are meeting at the Bangtan Arcade. Then, we'll go to the karaoke. After that, we'll go to my house for the sleepover. Now, all of you move your asses and go to your home quickly!" Jin said.

"Okay. Bye, hyungs!" Jungkook waved his hands to bid farewell.

"Bye! Don't be late!" Jimin screamed while waving back as Jin was dragging him by his collar.

"Let's hurry up, yeah?" Taehyung said.

"Fine with me." Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

1 hour later~

Tae, I'm in front of your house

Just give me 2 mins. I'm grabbing my house keys

Sure

After replying back Jungkook's tucked his phone inside his pocket and ran his hand through his hair.