Propose

"Jin hyung, where are we going?" Taehyung whined for the tenth time in the car.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's a surprise, Tae. I can only say it's gonna be the best surprise of your life.

" aha! It's not fair! You groomed me up like I'm going to get married and now you're not even telling me where we're going!" The youngest of the two whined.

"Have some patience! There's a saying that, the result of patience is always sweet. Even though, I don't believe it." Jin whispered the last sentence. He didn't believe in that proverb but he needed something to say so that Taehyung will stop whining.

And Ta Da! It worked! Taehyung was now sitting peacefully with a pout adoring his mouth.

After 20 minutes they reachrd their destination. As it was night, the place was quiet.

"Hyung, what are we doing here in Kookie's beach house?"

(It's night time)

"You'll see. Now, get down from the car." Jin said.

Both of them got down from the car.

"Now what?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go inside the house."

The younger one didn't ask any question. He understood that his hyung was not going to say anything to him. So, he just gave up.

As they went inside the house Jin covered his younger brother's eyes using a black clothe.

"Hey! Hyung! Why are you covering my eyes?"

"Don't worry. Your surprise is near, that's why. Now, hold my hand, I'm going to take you to your surprise."

Taehyung held his hyung's hand tightly because he was afraid he might fall.

"Are we there yet?" He asked.

"Just 5 more steps." Jin replied.

After 5 steps Jin removed the clothe that was covering the younger one's eyes.