Kujiondoa

Surak's POV

I felt a chill creep up my body so I opened my eyes. I saw a dark mass that was looming over me. I shot up and backed up against the wall. It was some sort of black mist then would curl up then vanish.

"W-who are you?" I asked scared but I think I should have asked "what are you?" instead. It seemed to grin at my question.

"I'm your past and future..." It whispered in a rusty voice. It slithed towards me then it seemed to fade into the air. I could still feel it, though. It felt like it was everywhere and yet I couldn't smell or feel it but I sensed it. A wind seemed to whip through my body, the kind of cold that chills you to the bone. I could feel my soul slip away from my body. Was I dreaming or was I dead?

Nirmala's POV

I raced to get to Surak. I sped into the cave to see Surak laying on the ground where I had left him.

"Surak? Are you alright?" I said as sat down next to him and shook him. He moaned and turned to look at me. My heart froze and my breath caught in my throat. His eyes were a deep red colour not his normal oak brown eyes. I stepped back. "Surak?" I asked as he stood up. He was twitching and grinning, that made my nervous.

"Ooh you must be Nirmala, his precious Nirmala." The voice said, it sounded like Surak but it was different. Why was he speaking in like that? And he would never call me his "precious Nirmala". I hissed and stood my ground.

"Get out of his body!" I growled as it took a step towards me, grinning.

"Make me!" It hissed and lunged at me.