열둘

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Namjoon payed the Uber driver with a bow and grabbed Y/N's suitcase before carefully helping Y/N, who was still crying, out of the car. The leader continued to whisper sweet nothings to his love while he helped her walk to the front door before taking a deep breath in and out and pushed it open.

   Immediately, Namjoon and Y/N were met with the angry glares of his members. However, Namjoon paid them no mind and helped guide his girl over to the couch, where he sat down with her in his lap.

   "What the hell is this, Namjoon?!" Yoongi yelled after some time. Y/N flinched and hid her face in Namjoon's chest. Namjoon didn't reply and continued to comfort his lover.

   "Namjoon, why is she here?" Seokjin hissed.

   "Yeah. You know we don't like her, so what's even the point?" Taehyung questioned.

   Y/N started wailing.

   "Ah! Oh no, baby, don't cry anymore! T-They didn't mean it," Namjoon said frantically. His words only made the blind girl cry louder.

   "W-Why is she crying?" Jimin asked.

   "BECAUSE HER GRANDMA JUST DIED YOU ASSHOLES!" Namjoon suddenly exploded. All of Bangtan froze.

   "H-Huh?"

   "What?"

   "Seriously?"

   "Yes!" Namjoon exclaimed with teary eyes. "I saw her dead body with my own two eyes!" Namjoon clutched his girlfriend tighter.

   "Y'know, you six are so selfish," the leader whispered. "I would never want to bring my girl over around you guys, but I was forced to bring her this time because otherwise, she'd be home alone without a caregiver. You still want her gone?"

   Bangtan was completely silent.

   "That's what I thought." The youngest rapper angrily stood up and lifted the blind girl into his arms before leaving the living room and heading to his own room, suitcase in tow.

   Namjoon tossed Y/N's suitcase to the side and climbed underneath the covers with his girlfriend. They both had tears streaming down their eyes uncontrollably. Namjoon kissed away Y/N's tears and cuddled her more to his chest.

   "I'm so sorry, baby. I love you so much," Namjoon whispered.

   "I-I love you, too," Y/N croaked out. Namjoon gave her a small peck on the lips before they both ultimately cried themselves to sleep.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3