열일곱

Last (┬┬﹏┬┬) chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Namjoon opened the car door for the blind girl and he slowly helped his girlfriend out of the Bangtan van after thanking the driver. It had been exactly one year since Y/N's caretaker's death, and both Namjoon and Y/N were at the cemetery to pay their respects.

   Y/N gripped Namjoon's hand tightly. The past year had been extremely hard for her, but her boyfriend had been there for her every time she cried, had nightmares, or just needed cuddles. So, she was slowly but surely getting better.

   The couple entered the grave yard and began their search for that certain beautiful gravestone. Namjoon had payed for it, so it was extra beautiful.

   Not that Y/N could see it anyway, but whatever.

   Soon enough, Namjoon located the gravestone and gently pulled on Y/N's hand to lead her over to it. He then helped the girl kneel on her knees in front of the grave before doing the same.

   "Baby, say whatever you need to say and I'll wait for you to be done. Take your time, love, there is no rush," Namjoon said sweetly. Y/N nodded and softly smiled.

   "Hey, Grandma. It's me! Y/N!" Namjoon smiled and bowed in respect for the fallen woman. "Grandma it's been one year today since you've passed away." Silent tears streamed down the blind girl's cheeks. "I've been living with Joonie and his band members, and they've been taking great of me.

   "Me and Joonie have been together for quite some time now, and their fans have literally no idea," Y/N chuckled. "At this rate, we'll be married and with a baby without anyone know before his musical career is even over with!"

   Namjoon smirked.

   "Anyway, Grandma, I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay; that I'm doing better," the girl sniffled. "I don't want you to worry about me all the time up there in Heaven. I want you to move on." Y/N choked on a sob and Namjoon pulled his girlfriend into his embrace. The girl continued to cry and Namjoon teared up, too, and tightened his hold on his girlfriend.

   However, even though times will get tough and drama will occur, both Namjoon and Y/N knew that they'd be alright.

   Namjoon smiled. Love is blind, is it not?

THE END

***

That was the last chapter guys!!! I'm so sad to see this story go:( BUT there's an epilogue coming out on Friday so that's nice:).

I hope you guys all enjoyed this story, though. Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.:)

On December 1, I'll post the first part to a new Taehyung x Reader story that I'm going to start; I'll put the cover on the epilogue.

Anyways, please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help. Bye friends~~<3