열다섯

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

Y'all we're nearing the end!!!

***

   As Namjoon was nearing his bedroom, the sound of faint cries pushed himself to walk even faster. Opening the door as quickly as he could without dropping their ramen, Namjoon abruptly stopped at the door when he saw who was with his girlfriend in his room.

   Jimin was kneeling on the ground in front of Y/N while quiet sobs escaped both of their lips.

   "Y/N-ssi, I'm so, so, so sorry," Jimin choked out. "I've been nothing but complete evil towards you from the moment we met. I treated you different from the other ARMY's at the fan meet and I've talked nothing but complete shit about you from behind your back, even though I understood that you were disabled and needed love. A-And then we were so unwelcoming when you entered our home! Yes, it's true that we didn't know about your situation, but that's still not an excuse, and never will be. I, again, sincerely apologize. Please forgive me!"

   A small, itty bitty smile appeared on the blind girl's lips and she carefully reached out her hand and patted the top of his head. Jimin looked up in surprise.

   "It's okay. You just didn't what to do." Jimin broke out into more sobs and bowed up and down continuously while crying out his thanks. Namjoon smiled before deciding to make his presence known and walked into the room. He patted Jimin's back—which of course frightened him—and thanked the younger sincerely and gave him a hug before promptly kicking his out of the room.

   "Baby . . ." Namjoon started. The girl remained silent as quiet tears kept falling down her face. The leader decided not to comment on the scene he had just witnessed and just made his way over to his girlfriend and began to feed her, as well as himself.

   "Baby, I promise to you that things will get better," Namjoon suddenly spoke. Y/N looked up towards his voice.

   "I promise."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, we got two more chapters and an epilogue left!!! I'm kinda sad:(

Bye friends~~<3