열넷

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Namjoon quietly creeped down the stairs, hoping that for once his usual booming footsteps would shut up. Whenever he successfully reached the bottom, he silently cheered and patted himself on the back proudly. He was quiet enough that nobody woke up as usual!

   The leader skipped into the kitchen with a small smile on his face and immediately got out the stuff required for making ramen and got set on turning on the burner. He grabbed a pot and filled it with water—

   "KIM NAMJOON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY KITCHEN?!"

   Namjoon jumped and dropped the pot into the sink.

   "Jin-hyung, please leave me alone," the rapper grumbled when he saw who behind him.

   "Well, when you're a threat to the human race, I can't just stand down," Jin said while crossing his arms.

   "Jin, I'm pretty sure I can boil some water and place a ramen packet into it," Namjoon said annoyedly.

   "Namjoon, just because you're upset with me doesn't mean that you can start disrespecting me."

   "Seokjin-ssi, I've almost finished the ramen for my girlfriend and I, and I would really appreciate it if you would leave the both of alone for the rest of the day because I still have the pleading urge to just punch you straight in the face," Namjoon deadpanned. Jin did a double take before lowering his head; ashamed.

   "Joon-ah—"

   "Namjoon."

   ". . . Okay, Namjoon, I just wanted to apologize to both you and Y/N-ssi sincerely. I . . . I didn't realize that her caretaker had just passed away—"

   "Seokjin-ssi, you wouldn't be apologizing right now if nobody ended up dead."

   Jin snapped his mouth closed.

   With two bowls full of ramen and two pairs of chopsticks, Namjoon finally turned around and faced the elder with a blank stare.

   "Come back and apologize to the both of us when you actually mean it. My sweet baby girl, my sweet, sweet, blind baby girl just lost the only other person that actually loves—loved her, and the six of yours's pointless drama is going to make everything worse."

   Seokjin remained silent.

   "I'll see you at practice." And Namjoon bowed lowly towards his elder and walked right back up the stairs, where his love awaited him.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3