열여섯

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Time passed and Y/N was still residing in the Bangtan dorm. Namjoon had, of course, helped his girlfriend with funeral arrangements and it had been some time sense the actual thing. The blind, of course, was still mourning and would burst out into tears at random times, but her boyfriend was always there to keep her company.

   None of the boys besides Jimin had the guts to properly apologize to Y/N nor Namjoon, so they avoided them to the best of their ability—which worked quite well with Y/N because she rarely came out of now hers and Namjoon's room anyway. And when she did, they'd just turn the other way because she wouldn't have noticed them anyway.

   But she did because of her other heightened four sense, but they didn't know that.

   However, of course Namjoon noticed, but they ultimately failed with avoiding him because, well, Namjoon was literally their leader. Their worthless efforts made Namjoon cackle.

   Jimin, though, quickly became Y/N's best friend. Aside from Namjoon, of course.

   He'd help Namjoon take care of her when they were all home and would solely take care of her when Namjoon was called up to the company alone. Of course, Namjoon would be the only person that'd help her bathe (of course he wouldn't look, he wasn't a [big] pervert. Though, he did accidentally get a look which shut him up for the rest of that night.).

   Currently, Namjoon and Y/N were cuddling with occasional kiss on the couch. All the members including Jimin were in the kitchen silently watching them—which the couple were unaware of—and thinking about their terrible behaviors and actions. They were cowards though, and they all knew it.

   But that was going to change. And fast.

   So, one by one (minus Jimin), they all went up to the couple and sincerely apologized. They didn't have to beg too much, though, because Y/N was naturally forgiving.

   And Y/N's overall mood skyrocketed.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

We have one chapter and an epilogue left:(

Bye friends~~<3