열셋

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Namjoon's eyes slowly opened and he hissed at the light in his room. Morning already? Namjoon groaned. He already knew that the day was going to be terrible.

   Suddenly, Namjoon's belly rumbled loudly, causing the girl cuddled in his arms to stir. Namjoon cursed under his breath and started to sing softly, hoping that it'd effectively put her back to sleep. He thought it'd worked when the blind girl snuggled more into his embrace.

   It didn't.

   "Joonie?" a soft and muffled voice spoke up.

   "I'm right here, baby girl," Namjoon whispered into her ear.

   "You have a beautiful voice." The leader smiled affectionately and kissed her forehead. The two continued to sit in silence until it was broken by a sad sniffle. Namjoon glanced down and immediately held on tighter when he saw Y/N's tears.

   "Why, Namjoon? Why is my life so cursed?" questioned the blind and broken girl.

   "I—I don't know, baby," Namjoon choked out.

   "Everyone that I love keep leaving me!" she sobbed.

   "You still have me," whispered Namjoon, "and I promise to never ever leave you."

   "Never ever?"

   "Never ever."

   Y/N breathed out a long and tired sigh before clutching her stomach.

   "Hungry?"

   "Mhm."

   "I'll go make us some ramen. Is ramen good? It's literally the only thing I can make." Namjoon scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

   "That's fine," giggled Y/N.

   "Alrightly, then. Two cups of ramen noodles coming right up!"

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3