Securing The Package

Leeezzz gooo

I walk across the Nevarro surface. I can't risk letting the target hear me coming with the ship. That and I don't know if they have any anti aircraft weapons.

I wonder how many other hunters are out here searching for the target. There's a lot of open space out here. Few caves here and there. I'll have to be sure to set up camp in one of them if nightfall comes.

Strapped to my back is my IQA-11. On my hip is my DC-17. Nothing but the bare essentials. I don't expect to be out here for long.

After around two hours of walking I reach a valley. Nestled in the middle of it is a series of dome shaped buildings.

The fob goes off harder as I point in the direction of the central building. Bounty must be there.

I start climbing so that I'm on one of the cliff overlooking the buildings. I need to be able to scout this place out and distinguish the bounty from all other affordable casualties.

I pull my IQA-11 and look through the scope. Imagine my surprise when I figure out just who is set up down there.

Ex-Empire soldiers, the hell are they doing here on Nevarro? The soldiers walking around are wearing repainted stormtrooper armor.

From the skeletal white to an inky black primary with blood red stripes adorning their helmets or chest pieces.

Doesn't seem like the bounty is outside. Time to get to get to work.

I do a quick headcount and figure there's about 20 or so stormtroopers down there. Hard to tell with them moving around and their armor being relatively the same.

I aim my rifle at a group of four of them. They stand guard by the front entrance of the encampment.

I start to take deep breaths to keep my heart rate steady. I have to shoot between the heartbeats for the perfect shot. Can't afford to miss the opening shot.

With my sights on one of the soldiers i pull the trigger. In an instant they drop to the ground dead.

I then pull the trigger again killing another soldier. By now the two other guards react. But it's too late as they both drop to the ground dead.

Y/N: 4.

The base comes alive with movement. I then get up and move further along the cliff to keep them from knowing where I am.

I get into a kneeling position and find a soldier in the middle of the camp picking up their blaster. Before they can go take up a defensive position I pull the trigger ending their life.

Y/N: 5.

I get behind a rock and aim in once again. This time I see that they're all aiming at the cliff. They know I'm somewhere here.

I see a soldier with grenades on their chest. Next to them is a heavy gunner of sorts.

Wrong person to stand next to.

I aim at the soldiers grenades and fire. They erupt into an explosion casting a pink mist into the air.

Y/N: 7.

I strap my rifle onto my back and pull out my DC-17. No point and staying here they're already zeroed in on me.

So I get up and sprint down to a slope that I can slide down. Red blaster fire comes streaking towards me. Two shots bounce off of my armor.

I make it down into the camp and get behind a wall. I hear them coming towards me. Can't afford to get cornered here.

I spin around as a trooper enters my vision. A quick pull of the trigger and they drop to the ground.