Unyielding

Lezzz gooooo

Y/N's POV:

I land my ship down in Lothal. Hours prior I had to make a stop on Nevarro to collect my left behind IQA-11.

I adjust the strap on my back and nod in satisfaction. I glance down at my sidearm and draw it out quickly. I then holster it.

So far the armor hasn't been hard to get used to. Despite it's bulky nature it's actually quite good when it comes to moving around.

The biggest improvement aside from the protection is the helmet. The visor allows for thermal vision, tracking footsteps without the use of thermal and other stuff that I'll be able to use later if I'm able to add more to the armor.

I then step out of my ship and start walking. I have to keep my composure. The armor already draws enough attention but I can't afford for to be caught onto early.

With any luck even if word does reach the former client they won't think twice about a different set of armor.

I make it to the alley way and quickly duck to the side. Outside are clone war era droids. I heard they got destroyed forever ago.

I crouch down behind a dumpster and study the new guards. From their build they are B-1 battle droids.

Two of them guarding the entrance. Unknown amount inside and or models.

I pick up a pebble off of the floor and hurl it across the alley. The two droids quickly take aim in that direction.

Droid 1: Halt who goes there!

Droid 2: Show yourself clone!

Do they still think they're fighting clone troopers?

I shake my head and slowly approach them from behind. I grab one from the back of its head and slam it into the wall.

Droid 1: Hey!

I then grab the last one by it's neck and tear it from its socket.

I throw the two husks to the ground. The decapitated head utters one last set of dialogue.

Droid 1: Roger roger....

Damn stupid droids. I place a charge on the door and step away from it. The charge goes off blowing the door down.

I then step into the building and see four larger droids. These must be super battle droids.

Super Battle Droid 1: Alarm! Intruder!

I draw my DC-17 and fire off two shots. One droid drops as the remaining three open fire.

I drop to the ground to avoid the fire. While prone I toss an incendiary grenade at them. The droids catch fire but don't budge.

They've got tough armor for droids. I then open fire on them dropping the remaining three.

Y/N: Moving on.

I walk through the building and activate my tracking mode. I see various footprints. However since she's a woman she's naturally going to have smaller feet. Which means I need the smaller prints.

I find the footprints and follow them to a door. She must be in there.

Alice's POV moments ago:

I sit against the wall of a cold holding cell. The client that had the Mandalorian track me down stands with his back turned to me nervously.

Seconds ago the hallway droids announced an intruder. And then a blaster fight broke out between them and the intruder. Maybe it's the soldiers that I was with earlier.

Client: Listen here this changes nothing. I'm going to hand you in to your uncle and then I'm going to get paid.

So he was just the middleman.

Client: No force in all of the galaxy can stop me.

Two droids activate and roll to his sides. Droidekas I believe. How does he have access to all these droids?

Now that I think about it I remember reading about how my home planet was once occupied by the CIS. How they took an inner rim planet without the republic knowing I'll never know.

Footsteps approach the door. Just one set? I hear the whir of explosions coming to life.

Alice: They're coming in.

Client: And they'll die.

The door blows open followed by a smoke grenade. The droidekas encase themselves in a blue shield before firing at the open entry.

The sounds of blaster impact fill my ears. My brief feeling of hope diminishes with the sound of the blaster fire.

Once the droids stop firing they drop their shields and all is quiet.

Client: See?

The smoke now filling the room limits my vision. And then I feel my heart stop.

Red. A red colored visor slowly turns to face us.

Client: What! Fire again!

Before the droids can fire two blaster shots ring out and the droids drop down devoid of any life.

Client: W-Who goes there!

The figure walks forward. This figure seemed all so familiar. The confident strides, the air of mystery and the look of a seasoned warrior.

The figure grabs the client by his throat before slamming him down into the ground.

And then they speak. I feel my stomach flutter for a moment at the all too familiar voice. He came back for me.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: She's coming with me.

Client: I know that voice...your the hunter...from earlier.

They struggle to get any words out as I slowly choke the life out of them.

Client: He'll keep...coming. You'll never...be safe...with a...witch like her.

Witch? What's that supposed to mean?

I glare down at him from behind my visor.

Y/N: And I'll be ready.

I let go of his throat and watch him wheeze on the ground. He's not worth the effort.

Y/N: Let's go.

Alice: You came back? For me?

Y/N: Yes. Let's go before trouble gets here.

She smiles and walks towards me before turning around. I see her hand do a small flick and a loose screw from one of the droids sails into the clients eyes.

Weird.

Y/N: Are you alright?

Alice: Yes I am.

We walk out of the building and towards my ship. Right now we have a small time advantage before her head is back on the market. We have to get a move on.

We board my ship and take off. As it stands I have enough food and water to last a week. After that I'm going to have to do jobs on different planets. Can't afford to stay in one place for too long.

Alice: So where too mando?

I start punching in some coordinates.

Y/N: Let's find out.

And we take off into hyperspace.

A bounty hunter and a princess stuck on the run together. Who would've thought.

Aaand scene