Chapter 1: I Met A Fairy

The above is a morphing of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, which is how our main characters look. I do hope you enjoy this and do not forget to comment. I will put a schedule below to show when this will be realized and if you wish to look at other works I created. Click my profile to look at the others. Okay, back to the story

***

Why did it have to be like this? I just wanted my life separate from my school life. For once, I wanted to be seen as an ordinary student.

Instead, I was the child of Remus Lupin and the notorious Sirus Black. One had been there all my life, while the other was just a name I once heard about. However, I felt a strong attachment to him. One that I could not explain. Neither could Remus.

But now everything was beginning to connect. Why had my father acted so weird?

It was strange to smell the scent of my father after he had dropped me off at the Leaky Cauldron. It was also strange how he refused for me to read any of the newspapers that day.

I thought it was because I had become a third-year this year, so I thought it was growing up so fast.

Entering the cart, I see a man wrapped up in their coat sitting at the edge. I could smell the man scent all over this cart.

I played it off as me not recognizing him at first even though I could smell him. Harry decided to sit next to him, unaware of who he was. Probably because of his savior complex and wanted to protect everyone. I sat in between Ron and Hermoine's side since she clearly didn't want to sit with him. They had argued about their pets attacking one another earlier on the way here, which I was often the mediator for.

The train ride began to go on, and I could hear a slight snore from my father. I wasn't sure if he was really asleep or not.

The scenery began to change, and Harry finally broke the silence making the room more relaxed.

We laughed at how ugly Ron's rat was in which he protested that his heart was the most beautiful, and his looks did not matter.

However, I did not fully become at ease because of my literal father's presence in front of me. I held a clenched fist in my black leather jacket.

"Who do you think that is," Ron spoke up about the man sleeping.

My body tensed up a bit. If any of them were to say my father's name, they would link me to it.

"Professor R. J. Lupin," she said with conviction.

We all looked at her, surprised at how she noticed this. Ron was even more shocked.

"Do you know everything?" He looked at Harry and me before going back to. "How does she know everything," he asked, his red hair spiking up.

She points at the suitcase with a tag on it. "It is on his suitcase Ronald." Hermoine smiled, causing Harry and I to join in with her.

His face made a small redness of embarrassment from it.

Harry's eyes looked up at my own. He had connected something, and I knew what he was going to say. "Isn't that your last name Estrelle?"

I looked up at him, somewhat surprised he was the one to say it.

Calm down, play dumb.

Feigning a smile, I begin to laugh. "What do you mean?"

Ron's face scrunched up, nodding. For once, when he opened his mouth, he did something right.

"Oh yeah, that is bloody weird? Are you related?"