ISBINH 2

A year had passed, but Jeongguk's brother still can't accept the fact that he's gone

A year had passed, but Jeongguk's brother still can't accept the fact that he's gone. They're all quiet in the house, nor even talk with each other. The only time they talk is when they have anything they're interested in, but mostly, they just stay quiet. Being the younger brother now, Taehyung regrets the time where he acts like he doesn't like Jeongguk because he's the youngest, being babied and spoiled all the time. Of course he didn't want to be babied, but sometimes Jeongguk can be a little brat and would disrespect just because they just have a year gap. But that Jeongguk is gone, he realizes that he would miss the bratty little brother of his.

So, here he is now, staring at Jeongguk and his picture frame as he cried. Tears fell down on the frame, but he'll wipe it over and over again.
"I miss you... " He says, sighing.

Jin gulps as he cooked dinner. The meal he always cooked, but he doesn't feel like it'll be delicious because he made it without any interest. Because, when he cooks, there will always be three brats who'll distract him. He complains about it, but now, he misses it. He now have just two brats to deal with, but they don't even show their energetic side anymore. He looks back as he hears footsteps, seeing a smiley Hoseok.
"Hyung, smile a bit, Jeongguk wouldn't want us to be so gloomy. He would want us to move on with life" Hoseok was the one who stayed positive, trying to cheer up his brothers everytime, but he fails. But even if he fails, he'll try again and again until he'll succeed on getting back his brothers, the ones who will have fun, the ones who smiles and the ones who always laughs.

Namjoon and Yoongi? They just focused theirselves in their works, always so tired when they get home...

"Let's all be positive, that's what Jeongguk would've wanted us to be... "