ISBINH Finale

Yoongi stared at Jin, nodding as he took a deep breath

"Y-yeah, what happened?" Yoongi asks and Jin chuckled.
"Dinner's ready, come on" Jin says and Yoongi nods, saying he'll follow after. Jin went out of the room and Yoongi sighs, rubbing his face.

A few months later...

Months had passed and Jungkook had come to a fact to realize that the six guys are good people, and his brothers. They were so nice to him, but one of them still didn't forgive his mother. Yoongi.

"What the fuck? So, you're telling me that-" Yoongi is cut off as he received a call. He stared at his phone, frowning.
"Why the fuck is she calling me?" He asks himself, answering the call anyways.
"Hello? Why are you calling me?" Yoongi says, frowning more as he hears his mother crying.
"Mom? You okay?" He asks, voice laced with worry.

"Yoongi, don't be shocked"

His mother said and then he hears some ambulance sirens.
"What? Just tell me" Yoongi says, sighing.

"Jungkook he suddenly passed out"

Yoongi's eyes widened, he looked at the others.
"Guys... Mom called me, sh-she said something happened to Jungkook" Yoongi says and they all rushed out.

"Mom!" Jin yelled and ran to their mother, hugging her as she cried on his shoulder.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"I-I don't know, he just suddenly passed out when we were looking for flowers. He like couldn't breathe, he was turning red, I don't know" She said, crying. The others stared at her and the doctor walked to them.
"Mrs Jeon, please don't panic. Your son had an allergic reaction but no worries, he's okay now" The doctor said, smiling.

"Jungkook... " Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs, looking at him.
"Hyung, please for me... Just forgive mom" He says, looking down. Yoongi looked back at their mother, sighing.
"Mom... I'm so sorry, I forgive you now" Yoongi says, hugging her. Mrs Jeon smiled, hugging him back.

"Thank you... "