ISBINH 7

"So, they're my brothers?" Jungkook asks as he looked at his mother

"Yes, Kook" She says, smiling. Jungkook's expression wasn't the good news though, he looks like he isn't okay.
"Mom, are you kidding me? All those years of you telling me dad is dead and here I am, finding out I have six brothers?" Jungkook says, looking at his mother with a glare.
"Jungkook, calm down. Yeah, I lied, but if I stayed with your father, you'll always be hated. He thinks you're not his son, along with your twin" She says as she grabbed Jungkook's hand.
"But mom, why? Why did you hide that I have brothers?" Jungkook asks, tearing up.

"Because Kook, you'll look for them. I don't want you to end up in your father's house and have his hands come in contact with you. I don't want you hurt, I love you, I care for you. But please understand me" She says as she kissed Jungkook's hands. Jungkook just cried, hugging her.
"I didn't even get to meet my twin" He says, sobbing.
"I know, I'm sorry. But we won't be living in a house this small, we'll be with them" She says, smiling.

"Woah, you guys live in such big house" Mrs Jeon says as she looks around. Jungkook just stayed quiet, playing with his fingers. The others stared at him, just the same habit of Jeongguk.

"Yoongi, let go of mom" Jin says as he sees Yoongi grabbing his mother from her arm.
"Let go of mom!" Yoongi hears, both of them looking back. Yoongi's eyes widened, he stared Jungkook. His face, his voice, him crying... Just like Jeongguk.
"Hyung... Let go of her... " He hears, looking around. The voice echoed in his head, making him scream.

"Yoongi!" Jin yelled, startling the other awake. Yoongi looks around, gasping.

"You okay?"