ISBINH 4

Hoseok and Jimin walked back home, still shocked from what they had saw

Hoseok and Jimin walked back home, still shocked from what they had saw. The others looked at them, frowning.
"You guys, okay?" Jin asks, looking at them.
"We saw Jeongguk..." Jimin says, gulping. The others looked at them like they're crazy.
"You guys are joking with us, right? Jeongguk's gone, why would you guys see him?" Yoongi says, crossing his arms.
"Tomorrow, let's go to this certain cafe" Hoseok says, taking a deep breath.
"Okay?" Namjoon answers, confused.

"You guys better not be joking with us or I'll kill you both" Yoongi says with a glare. The two chuckled nervously and continued to tell them where the cafe was. They arrived and immediately got in. Looking around for tables, they found one near the big glass window. They walked to it and sat down. A waiter approached them, Hoseok thought it would be Jungkook, but it isn't.
"Uh, guys?" Hoseok says, giving them the menu. Each one of them ordered what they wanted.

"That isn't the 'Jungkook' guy" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. He crosses his arms and looks out from the window.
"I... I don't know, it was him yesterday" Hoseok stutters, biting his lips.
"Just tell us you guys wanted us to be here, no need to lie" Yoongi says, scoffing.
"Why would you guys even lie, it's not that hard to tell us that you guys just wanted us to hangout here" Taehyung says, smiling at his brothers.
"I know, but we aren't lying, Tae" Jimin says, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs, shaking his head until a tray was placed down.
"Jungkook" Hoseok says, smiling. Jin stared at the guy in front of them with shock. Namjoon looked at the guy, his expression becoming the same as Jin. Taehyung blinked rapidly, thinking it was all just a dream but it wasn't.
"Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok says, making the older look and gasp.

"That can't be... "