ISBINH 6

Mrs Jeon looked at the confused Jungkook, her eyes filled with tears

"Mom?" Jungkook says, looking at her.
"Baby... We'll talk later, go to your room" She says and kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook frowns, but he followed what his mother told him.

"Mom, who is he?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"He's your brother" Mrs Jeon says as she placed down the tray of different kinds of beverages.
"W-wait, so you mean Jeongguk have a twin?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Yes, me and Jungkook ran away. Your father... He's thought that Jeongguk and Jungkook are not his children. We ran away, but unfortunately I left Jeongguk... Your father? How is he?" Mrs Jeon asks, raising her brow.
"He died a few years ago" Namjoon says, sighing.

"Oh, did he do something to Jungkook while he's still alive?" Mrs Jeon asks and Yoongi nods.
"Yes, that motherfucker hates Jeongguk so much that he always have these bruises in his body" Yoongi says with crossed arms.
"I'm sorry that I left you all" Mrs Jeon says, looking down.
"That's okay, mom, we understand" Hoseok says, smiling. Jin and Jimin agreed but the other three wasn't.

"Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Tae? Aren't you guys happy?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"I'm not happy, she left us with a father who abused Jeongguk, why would I forgive her?" Yoongi says and the two agreed, looking away.
"Yoongi!" Jin says but Mrs Jeon sighed, shaking her head.
"It's okay, Jin. They have the right to be angry" She says, smiling a little.
"Mom, what if Jungkook have the same illness as Jeongguk?" Jimin asks, voice laced with worry. Mrs Jeon looked at him, gulping.

"I'll make sure to check on him. If you want, you can check on him. I'll tell you guys to him, and explain all of it"

 I'll tell you guys to him, and explain all of it"