ISBINH 5

"It is you

"It is you... But that can't be, he's dead" Yoongi says as he stood up from his seat. Jungkook gulps, did Hoseok and Jimin really bring more people to scare him?
"Uh... Please, I'm not who you guys are looking for... Stop scaring me, please" He says and as he's about to leave, he bumps into his mother.
"Mom?!" The six guys said, making him frown. He looked at his mother, who gulped as she saw them.
"Mother, what's happening?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

His mother grabbed him but they were stopped.
"Mom, it is you... " Jin says, looking at his mother.
"Mom... " Jungkook says, literally confused. His mother sighs, giving up.
"I can't run away from you guys anymore, you got me now" She says, while Jungkook stared at her.
"Mom, they're creepy, they kept calling me that I'm 'him', who's him?" Jungkook asks, whining. His mother stared at him, sighing.

"Baby... You... I... This is complicated" She says, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"Follow me guys" She says and the six guys followed them.
"Mom, who are them?" Jungkook asks, looking back before looking at her again.
"Jungkookie, just listen to me, okay? You'll know later on" She says, kissing the top of his head.

The six sat down on the big couch, staring at their mother.
"Mom, why did you disappear after so many years" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Hobi, your father and I didn't have a good marriage, we constantly fight. I had your brother... Wait, where is Jeongguk?" She asks, making Jungkook huff.
"I'm here!" Jungkook says, giggling. The others chuckled at this, but became serious after.
"Mom... Jeongguk... Jeongguk is dead" Namjoon says, looking down.
"W-what? How?" She stutters, gasping as she covered her mouth.

"From that illness he had... He died after year ago... "