chapter 1

The sound of an alarm blared into Biden's cat ears, he opened his bleary eyes and slammed the alarm.

His eyes darted to the time... Shit! He was late for class! Biden quickly got up and put on a pair of clean jeans and a shirt with big bold letters stating "If god doesn't vote for me she ain't poggers"
He quickly brushed his white luscious hair and teeth and darted down the stairs with a piece of toast in his mouth.
Biden rushed down the stairs, this wouldn't look good for his first day, he knew his friend Hillary Clinton would be there but that didn't stop the butterflies in his stomach.

Biden rushed across the highschool,,,
"NYAA~" Biden yelped as he slammed into someone. "sorry,, are you okay?"
Biden looked up to see the most beautiful man he has ever seen,,, his gorgeous piss colored hair shined in the sunlight,,
"watch it nerd!!!" his sun kissed spray tan glittered as he spoke with his plump pink lips. Biden hissed, his furry ears spiking. The other man just rolled his eyes and smirked,
"Who are you fatty?"
"I'm Biden-chan, who are you?" he grumbled, glaring at the orange with his piercing blue eyes (or whateevr his eyes are i forgot)
"I'm Donald J Trump" The bell rang loudly, altering the two
"Tsk, I have somewhere to be. bye." Trump said as his leather shoes thumped on the floor as he walked away.
Biden's eyes widened, he really needed to get to class, hopefully that jerk won't be in all of his classes...