Chapter 5

The end of Biden's pencil thumped repeatedly against his desk, his teacher was blabbering on about some assignment.

The bell finally ringed and Biden went to stand up, Biden then looked up to see Trump standing in front of his desk.
"So,, I heard there was a party at Shapiro's at 6 tonight, wanna go?"
Trump inquired, a smirk plastered on his face.
"are we gonna drink piss there?
Biden asked, his eyes shining with excitement
"what the fuck? no? have you ever been to a party before?"
Trump replied, his eyes narrowing at Biden. Biden flattened his ears and his heart sunk in his chest.
"NYAAA? That isn't that what you do in parties?"
Biden squealed out.
Trump huffed and crossed his arms,
"Well do you want to go or not?"
"Sure, why not?"
Biden replied, his plump pink lips curving upwards.
"Aight, see you there"
Trump said with a wave and walked away from his desk. Biden hurriedly packed his stuff and swiftly exited class. This was the first time Trump had invited him to something, butterflies flew in his stomach. Maybe they could get along?

Biden sat down at his lunch table, soon Hillary joined him.
"So are you going to Shapiro's party?
Hillary said, taking a sip out of her water.
"Yeah, actually, Trump invited me."
Biden said, immediately regretting the words that had come out of his mouth. Hillary gave him a knowing smirk,
"Oh? So,,, do you like him?
"HILLARY!"
Biden yelled, his face was completely red and his fur was spiked. Hillary sighed and began,
"Hey, I think he likes you back, he was really worried  when you got rabies, he doesn't care that much about anyone."
"NYAAA! You really think so?!"
Biden said, then immediately slapping his hand over his mouth. Hillary just nodded and took another sip of her water.
"I'll help you get ready for tonight if you want, I can make you irresistible" Hillary said, Biden blushed but nodded.