Chapter 3

Biden sighed as he arrived at Trump's house. It was huge,,,, like the orange boy's ego. He knocked on the door, his stomach did flips, this was a bad idea he thought. The door opened to reveal Trump.
"Well? You gonna come inside?" He said in a harsh tone.
"y-yeah nya~" Biden replied, he could've sworn a pink tinged his orange face but he brushed it off.
Trump led the catboy to the couch where he plopped down and propped up his legs onto the table.
"Get working" Trump said with a wave towards Biden.
"Are- are you not going to help me?" Biden frowned, he really did not want to do this alone.
"Nope" he popped the p, Biden groaned and he reached down and grabbed for his backpack, his fat ass sticking out in the air.
He grabbed the materials and plopped down next to Trump. Trump was completely frozen for some reason
"You okay?" Biden said, flicking Trump's forehead with his middle finger.
"Y-yeah, r-rawr" he replied
"aight hoe" Biden shrugged it off and began working, soon enough his eyelids began to droop, eventually he couldn't keep them open.

Biden awoke to a blanket draped over his smoking hot catboy body on him, he smiled to himself and went back to sleep.

When Biden arrived to school that day his opinion of Trump had,,, changed. Sure, he was an annoying piece of shit but,,, there was something else to him that Biden yearned to explore that part of.
Suddenly, something slammed the locker.
Trump stood infront of him, trapping the catboy with his hands on the locker.
"You will tell no one what happened last night? Understand?" He growled, his blonde eyebrows knotting together.
Biden just scoffed and rolled his eyes,
"Why would I? Just mew get to class"
Trump huffed and backed off.
Biden breathed a sigh of relief and made his way to class.
"Well students, we have a new student joining us today, I hope you'll treat him with your utmost respect" the colonist british teacher droned on, her spit flew everywhere due to her odd teeth. Biden sat there doodling on his page when some took a seat next to him.
"Uh,, hello?" he said, looking up to see the man next to him.
"Hey,, I'm Obama, who are you? You cute" Obama smirked.
"I'm Biden" He replied, his heart began to race. Wait. Cute? No one had called him cute before.
Suddenly, Biden noticed Trump's gaze pierced into the back of Obama's skull.

Biden sat at his lunch table,  he looked over to where Trump was sitting with Pence and sighed, he feared that he was developing feelings for that orange dickwad. It would be a disaster for sure. He sat there and picked at his food when Obama had came to sit next to him,
"Hey Obama" Biden said, not looking up to meet his eyes.
"Hey Biden,, I was wondering if you would like to join me for dinner at Mcdonalds?"
Mcdonalds? Biden pondered, if this was a date he maybe could get a free happy meal...
"He's not free tonight." A voice spoke up, Biden looked up to see Trump, venom was seeping from his deep voice.
"Jealous there fake tan?" Obama sneered. Biden's ears just flattened at the scene.
"Why would I? You reptilian looking freak, we just have to do a project together. That's all" Trump shot back.
Biden felt a pit in his stomach, he didn't know why he felt this way, after all it's been very clear Trump hated him from the get go.
"Whatever. See ya later Biden-chan" Obama waved and stalked away.
Biden raised an eyebrow at Trump.
Trump grumbled and went back to his table.