Chapter 2

Guess who was in Biden's every single class.
Donald Jenius Trump.
Biden groaned in his math class, Trump had been throwing papers at him all day, Biden rolled his eyes as he opened one of the papers
"u stink catboy ahahahahahahahjajjahshsn"
-coolguy (not u)
Biden grumbled, the bell rang so he quickly ran out and threw the paper away, he knew today was gonna be a longgg day.

Biden arrived at his next class, English, he jiggled his leg in anticipation, English was one of the only subjects he was good at. Biden sat next down to his friend Hillary and started up a conversation with her. He had found it this summer she had been chillin at Cedar Rapids for the summer.
"So... how do you feel about Donald Trump?" Hillary questioned, poking Biden with her finger.
"He's a jerk." Biden said curtly.
Hillary laughed,
"He seems like your type, quite handsome no?"
Biden just rolled his eyes in response,
"He's far from my type. I never want to be even associated with him nonetheless date him." He hissed.
"You'll never know" Hillary replied in a sing song voice. Biden grunted.

Trump soon entered the room and Biden stared daggers into his back as he went to sit down.
The bell rung and the teacher started,
"so,,, tiday we will be working on a project"
Biden's kawaii ears flickered towards the teacher. He didn't even have to be a mind reader to hear everyone's internal groaning.
The teacher blabbered on with who was paired with who until finally,,
"Trump en Biden shall be working togethar" she said while staring down at her list.
"N-NANI?!!!?!" Biden exclaimed, Trump just sent him a smirk.
"What's the icchu, Jonathan Chatboy Biden?"
The teacher inquired, narrowing her eyes at the catboy
"n-nothing ma'am!" he responded.
The teacher smiled with her unsymmetrical yellow teeth. She was probably British. Those guys suck.
Trump slithered over to Biden, "so my place after school? your place is probably infested with rats."
"Sure. Whatever." Biden replied, his ears and tail drooping. This certainly wasn't going to end well, he couldn't do much though, the principal was sleezy and never listened to students.