Chapter 4

Biden trudged towards the school, Biden's ears perked as he heard a rustling in the bushes. A squirrel hopped, he squealed and he picked up the animal and started petting it
"H-how err, cute!" He giggled
Suddenly, the squirrel's teeth dug into his skin, Biden yelped and tumbled to the floor.
"BIDEN!" somebody yelled, but his vision had been fading. Warmth circulated around him and the world went black.

Biden woke up, his head pounded and screamed at him to go back to sleep. His eyes burst open, the last thing he remembered was.. going to school? His eyes darted around the room, it was plain and white, a gentle beeping noise played in the background. Finally his eyes landed on the man next to him, Trump? Trump looked at him with tears in his eyes before quickly wiping them away.
"What the fuck were you thinking Biden?! Petting a wild animal??!?!?" Trump yelled.
"I-I'm sorry..." Biden sniffled, his black ears flattening.
"Just... be more careful.... I'll call the doctor in to check on you." Trump replied looking away from the catboy. Biden nodded.

The door creaked open to a woman in a white lab coat.
"I have some good news and some bad news.." She started.
"What's the good news?" Biden inquired.
"I'm afraid you've been diagnosed with,,, rabies.." She said, writing on her clipboard.
Biden burst into tears at that statement.
"How is that good news?!" Trump sneered at the doctor.
"idk lol I'm dyslexic" she replied and shrugged.
"W-will I be okay Doc?" Biden said, his watery blue eyes looking up at her.
"Of course, but there's a 99% chance of you dying"
"what" the catboy said, about to burst into tears once again.
"lolll take a joke, I'm only kidding, we caught it early so you'll be okay, you can go back to school tomorrow."
Biden narrowed his eyes but nevertheless, he smiled brightly.
Confusion dawned on Biden's face, he then turned to Trump.
"Hey, did you take me here?" Biden questioned.
"I did... don't think anything of it, it's not because I like you!" Trump replied, he huffed as his face went red. Biden thought nothing of it and spoke,
"Thank you, I really appreciate that." He smiled brightly and hugged the orange boy. His embrace was warm and comfy, and was over too soon, the boy smelled of copper and the manly scent of body oder.
"Whatever, seriously, don't mention it." Trump grumbled, Biden only nodded in reply.