Chapter 6

"it looks..." Biden started, his gaze was upon his reflection in the mirror. Hillary smiled,
"Amazing?!"
She interrupted.
"..I was going to say,,, revealing"
He replied, adjusting his crop top. The outfit was cute, he could admit. It consisted of a white crop top with a high waisted light pink flared skirt topped with white thigh high socks and a cute cat collar.
Biden bit his lip,
"Do you.. do you think,, Donald will like it...?"
Biden said while averting his gaze.
"Of course! You're smokin!"
Hillary replied. Biden gave a shy smile and got out his phone.
Biden's cat boy ears flickered towards the door when the doorbell rang,
"I-I'll get it!"
Biden hurriedly went towards the door and opened it.
Biden greeted the boy,
"Hey Donald!"
Trump stopped and looked at him, his once orange face was now similar to a tomato, he suddenly shook his head and cleared his throat.
"Hey, cmon, lets go to the party."
Trump said nonchalantly. Biden nodded and called for Hillary. They all then walked to the call.

Biden,Trump, and Hillary stepped out of the car, Biden bit his lip. His thoughts swirled around his head, what if Trump was judging him? What if he stopped talking to him completely?
"You good?"
Hillary inquired.
Biden blinked and snapped his head up and gave a swift nod.
They finally made it to the front door,
the door opened to reveal a twink standing before them.
Hillary greeted the man,
"Hey Ben!"
"Hypothetically lets say I said welcome to my party, and I also hypothetically said to come in"
Ben replied while stepping aside.
The three entered into the bustling party, music blared into their eardrums as people danced around them.
Biden audibly gulped,, his gaze flickered around the room.
"Welp, I'm off! Have fun you two!"
Hillary said, winking and nudging at Biden.
Biden's eyes widened and before he got the chance to  object she was already gone. Biden just sighed,
"Sooo do you wanna grab a drink?"
Trump inquired awkwardly. Biden nodded and they walked over to a cooler.
"Heyy what's up Joe?"
said a voice, Biden whipped around to see Obama standing behind him while Trump visibly tensed up next to the cat boy.
"Oh, hey Barack."
Biden replied curtly to the boy, to be honest, he thought Obama was cute but honestly? He just wasn't Biden's type, he liked fiery passionate people while Obama was much more calm in nature.
"Well, I just wanted to ask, if you liked cats because I think you're purrfect!"
Obama said while winking. Suddenly, Trump stepped towards Obama and jabbed a finger at his chest.
Trump snarled,
"That pick up line was shit! You know he is not interested, so lay off!"
Obama rolled his eyes,
"Ohoho, jealous much? Biden never said he was not interested, we all know you just want him all for yourself"
Obama shot back. Trump froze at that, his face flushed but his eyebrows once again knitted together.
"S-SHUT UP! You know what? We don't have to deal with this, come on Joe, let's go."
Trump suddenly said, he grabbed Biden's wrist and dragged him outside into the front lawn.
"What was that all about?"
Biden said while tilting his head. Trump huffed,
"Well he obviously was making you uncomfortable. So I helped.."
Biden smiled,
"I'm glad you noticed, however he had a point, I didn't verbally say so.. so..."
Trump just sighed. Suddenly, somehow Biden tripped and fell forwards onto Trump
"KYAAAAA!!"
The kawaii catboy screamed as the fell. His face flushed when he realized the position he was in. Biden was mere inches away from Trump's face,,  Biden got encapsulated by Trump's dark blue eyes. Finally Biden quickly got off Trump and sat up.
"A-anyways!"
Biden began. Trump sat up and looked up towards the sky.
"The sky is beautiful tonight, no?"
Trump said with his eyes fixated on the ebony sky above them. Biden looked up.
"Yeah"
Biden replied with his lips curving upwards.
"You know... you're not as bad as I thought."
Biden said after some time had passed.
"I guess... I could say the same for you"
Trump mumbled while rolling his eyes.
Biden smirked and sighed.

"There you guys are! I've been looking all over for you!"
Hillary said as she found the two, the pair looked up to see the girl behind them.
"Guess what?! Kaitlyn shit her pants!!"
Hillary exclaimed, the three burst fits of laughter, what a fucking loser lmao, who shits their pants at a party?
"Ah, we should be heading back now before the cops crash the party."
Trump said while looking down at his phone.
Biden smiled, he felt as if he and Trump got closer tonight. Perhaps maybe one day they'll be more than friends.