Steve Rogers » PG Not R18

[Random time in the Marvel universe and this is a SMUT SO WATCH OUT! Also, this is one of the longer Imagines/Smuts]

You yawn a bit and cover your mouth as you through the picture album of you and the Avengers. Being Tony's best friend, you got to meet everyone first hand and you got along with everybody. In fact, you got along so well with a certain man out of his time, that you ended up being his one and only girlfriend.

Sure, he didn't really like the term 'girlfriend or boyfriend' and neither did you, it was kinda childish but that's what you and him were. You loved the dude. If you could love him even a little bit more. The moon would turn green and Hulk would turn blue.

You scoffed at you thoughts.

"Where on Earth is Steve?" You asked yourself as you woke up of the couch of yours and his shared apartment. You look around. Maybe he's in the small trying room you guys had put up for him?

You went to check there and found him hitting the punching bad that hung up. You leaned against the doorframe and admired his beautiful butt.

"Steve, you have the best ass I have ever seen." You comment and he sound around, not expecting you to be there.

"Language.." He let out a pant. "[Y/n].." He said and you chuckled and used your fingers as horns on your head.

"Shush, don't tell nobody." You said and Steve chuckled, smiling at you.

"Thank you for the compliment, though." He said and attempted to kiss you on your lips but you dodged.

"Whew, you are sweating like no tomorrow. You need a shower." You say and he rolls his eyes.

"I thought most of the 21st century women liked men who work out and get all sweaty?" You scoffed at this.

"First of all, that's disgusting, stop listening to Thor and Tony." You pointed a finger at him. "And second of all, I'm not most of the 21st century women. But last of all," you kissed his cheek, "I already like you, Steve. In fact, I know I love you." You say and pat his chest. "Take a shower, man." You say and walk away leaving a stunned Stevie Rogers.

"Did she just confess her love for me?" Steve asked, narrowing his eyes as he wipes his forehead with a towel.

"Of course she did, fool." Tony said, leaning towards the railing form the outside in his Iron Man suit.

"Tony, what the hell?!" Steve asked, throwing his towel at Tony who swiftly dodged as he set the towel on fire.

"Language, Capsicle." Tony pointed his iron finger at him. Steve rolled his eyes.

"You're never going to stop with that, right?" He asked and Tony chuckled, removing his faceplate.

"You bet your 'best' ass." Tony said, doing finger quotes. "When you gonna screw her?" Tony asked and Steve stumbled back.

"I'm sorry, this was supposed to be PG not R18!" Steve said in a shriek and Tony chuckled, taking a bite out of a random cheeseburger.

"Nope, you should've read the title properly." Tony said with a smirk a he chewed. "So, when are you gonna do it?" He asked and Steve shrugged.