Steve Rogers » I Could Do This All Day (Pt2)

Hey, guys. It's me, your main man dawg over here. I literally just realized something. You people love Steve Rogers, don't you? Well, I do too, so I can't exactly blame you there. And he's easy to write about because he's so sweeettt!

Anyway, I am continuing that oneshot, twoshot now, Steve Rogers » I Could Do This All Day!

You are silent and drowsy as you sit patiently in your little cell, a cage for a beast of an animal. And you, my friend, happen to be that animal today. They've given you something, you can't see clear, it's like you were high.

You groaned as you leaned your head back, banging it slightly. You closed your eyes and opened your mouth, your eyelids heavy.

But your eyes shot open. You knew you couldn't sleep now. They would just do more terrible things to you. HYDRA was always cruel with their experiments. You tried to stay awake, slapping your face to keep you from fading.

Unfortunately, you were heavily drugged causing you to fall asleep. This was the type of thing they did when they would remove a person's tooth, sedation.

"It took her forever to finally knock off, is she a superhuman already?" One of the men asked and the other chuckled.

"As if. She's useless as of now. Wait till she does receive her powers, she will be the greatest weapon HYDRA has ever seen."

______________

You growl and stick out your tongue to the guard in the room with you, making silly faces. He doesn't say or do anything as you chuckle and mock him.

The door opening catches your attention. In came that goody-two-shoes son-of-a-bitch Captain America. You rolled your eyes and leaned against the cell. He gestured for the guard to leave and the man did it, you waving to him as he did.

"Byyyyeee!" You say and dead silence came after that.

"(Y/n)..."

"No." You said. Steve showed that dumb face that he makes when he doesn't understand. "I don't know who she is. Maybe you've got me mixed up with someone else." You smile sweetly and stand up. Behind the one-way glass window, the agents were getting ready to shoot the shit out of you. "So, can I go? Or do I have to break out of here?" You asked and Steve sighs.

"I know you think you don't know," You raised a brow, "but you do."

"Wow," You start clapping, "Best speech ever." You say and he sighs.

"I'm here to help you." He says and you scoff, laughing.

"And I'm Hitler." You said and chuckled. "You're not here to help anyone but yourself." You said.

"Hey, that's not true." He defends himself and you roll your eyes.

"Drop the act, Steve, you're just like every other son-of-a-bitch out there." You spit out and his brows lower.

"Language, (Y/n)." He said, almost angry and you furrowed your brows.

"What?"

[ Almost A Hundred Years Ago ]

"I didn't get in." Steve tells you and you look at him, your heart breaking at the sight of him sad.

"Steve, I'm so sorry. I know how much you wanted to get in." You said, placing a hand on his shoulder as you both walk around town.

"Yeah.." He says, smiling but it was clearly forced.

"Hey, don't give up. You can change the world in a different way. You for have to fight wars to be a hero." You encourage Steve and he looks up at you, smiling.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He says as you both stop.

"No problem, my friend." You smile at him and he smiles at you. For a moment, it was just the two of you, no distractions, no people, just you and Steve. Even if he was a small man, he took up all the space in your heart. Steve's eyes lowered to your lips and you turned red slightly, clearing your throat and he did the same.

"How's the job going?" He asked. You looked back to him and shrugged.

"Well, training the others has been tough, but there is this brilliant woman there who I think is absolutely amazing, she is my superior." You said.

"So you're a military officer and you have an amazing boss?" Steve scoffed. "You're living the dream." He said and you clicked your tongue, rolling your eyes as you pushed him slightly.

"If it makes you feel better, her boss is a crazy ass bitch that nobody likes." You say and Steve turned to you, offended.

"Language, (Y/n) ," He said, "There are children everywhere. You laughed, facepalming.

"That isn't my fault, Steve!" He chuckles and you sigh. "Ya know, imma miss you when I leave." You said.

"Leave for where?" He asked.

"I don't know. But all I know, is that I'll be sad." You said and he smiled, taking your hand and kissing the back of it. You blushed and gave a dorky grin.

[ Back To The Now ]

You throw your head back in pain, a groan escaping your mouth.

"Let me in there!" Steve hit the glass after seeing you in pain. "Do it, now!" He looks towards the glass. Your cell opened and he ran to you, dropped on his knees and cradled you in his arms.

"Ow, what the hell was that?" You ask, holding your head. "And why am I in your arms right now?" You asked and Steve looked into your eyes.

"Where's Bucky?" He asked.

"I don't know, you should go ask him." You said and Steve rolled his eyes when you stuck out your tongue. He got up and you chuckled. "Sorry, Stevie, I don't know where this Bucky is." You said and Steve sighed sadly, knowing he can't talk to you since you don't remember. But you sorta did. Bits and pieces.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded and you smirked. You looked at the glass and have a two finger salute. Oddly, the room you were in was filled with red smoke. Your cell and he room were locked in case you tried to break out during lockdown but when the smoke cleared, you were gone.

Steve hit the wall in frustration when you were gone, running his hands though his hair. Natasha stood next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that they would find you somewhere.

"So this is the Natasha chick? She's hot."

Mind da spelling errors!