Hela » Britain's Got Talent

[Thor Ragnarok, YAAY, FIRST Lesbian IMAGINE! Basically GIRL X GIRL so if you don't like, get the fuck out of here. I ain't even joking. BUT I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE I NEED REAL LOVE, I NEED HELA!]

Sighing softly, you get dragged by Hela's army towards the group of people in the middle of Asgard. She was looking for the sword that could access the Bifröst and the one that was with your father Heimdall. You'd never expose him to Hela, of course.

"Tell me," A sinister voice filled the air making you cautious about everything in your surroundings, "Who knows where the sword is?" Hela stepped forward and you narrowed your eyes. "Will no one answer me?" She asked as everyone stayed silent.

"We'll never talk!" Said some of the Asgardian people. You sighed and swallow hard.

"Very well," Hela said with a smirk and gestured her guards to bring somebody from the group of people.

"Hey, let me go!" A girl, about 9 Midgardian years, said as they just dragged her before Hela. The Goddess of Death smirked as she allowed her executioner to carry on his work.

"If no one tells me where the sword is, this child will be handled. And I don't mean in a polite way." Hela said and you rolled your eyes, hoping that wasn't going to happen. Hela nodded towards her executioner who didn't look like he was able to murder such a young child. Still, he lifted up his axe to behead her. You let out a breath and rushed forward, pushing past people.

"I'll tell you." You stated simply. Hela's smirk grew as she eyed you. On any other day, you'd be weirded out and punch the bitch but not today.

"Good. Release the child," The guards let go of the girl on Hela's statement and she ran to her parents, "And bring me her." She said and eyed you like you were prey and she, the predator. Which scared the living shit out of your poor self.

The guards bound your hands together, behind your back, and took you back to the castle.

Dropped to your knees, you could only look around as Hela took the spot on the throne.

"Wow," You said after she was just staring at you, "Who in the hell is your decorator? I'm asked because I'm thinking of getting my place done just like this." You say sarcastically.

"I did it myself, like it?"

"Like it? You gotta go on Britain's Got Talent or something." You say and she showed confusion on her face. "It's a Midgardian thing." You explain and she lifts her chin up, resting it on her hand as she crosses her legs.

"Arousing." She says and you were taken aback.

"Britain's Got Talent?" You asked, confused, yourself.

"No, foolish one," She said with a scoff, "You." She concludes and you clear your throat.

"Hela, hunny," You say with a chuckle, "We haven't even had on date yet. You can't just go around saying people are arousing and shit." You say and she shrugged.

"Well, you aren't people, are you? What do I call you?" She asks and you let out a laugh.

"It's [Y/n] and the Goddess of Death is flirting?" You asked and then scoffed. "I'm impressed."

"I can't help but feel like you don't like me, [Y/n]." She says, getting up and walking towards you.

"You'd be correct." You say and she places a hand on your head, making you move away a little bit. But she had soft hands for a person who deals with death. The sides of her mouth twitch upwards as you lean into her hand.

"Then why are you letting me do this?" She asked and you blushed, widening your eyes as you pull away from her hand, looking at the floor as you swallow. "I'll make you a deal, [Y/n]," She retracts her hand, "Be mine and we'll rule Asgard together." You almost laughed. Almost.

"No." You say simply.

"You don't have a choice." She said, grabbing you by your cloak collar. "I've already taken an interest in you." She confesses and you laugh.

"I don't care. This is about the sword, right?" You ask and she chuckled.

"It's about much more now that you've shown up."