The Avengers « Bring That WAP

[Random time, not so random song]

You and Tony walked into the room like divas, striking a pose. You nodded to Tony and he nodded back, the Avengers looking you both weirdly.

"JARVIS, play WAP, please." Tony asked and JARVIS was more than happy to play this particular song. Steve looked at you, confused, while Natasha, Clint and Loki facepalmed. Thor just smiled while Bruce gave a shocked face. The beat kicked in and you started singing.

"I said certified freak, seven days a week."

"Wet ass pussy, make that that pullout game weak!" Tony said, snapping his fingers.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy." You say and Steve gasps.

"Bring a bucket and a mop, for this wet ass pussy." Tony says and Natasha, who you never thought, joined in.

"Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy."

"Beat it up, catch a charge. Extra large and extra hard." Clint said.

"Put this pussy right in your face. Swipe your nose like a credit card." Loki said, rolling his eyes with crossed arms as you and Tony grabbed Natasha, Clint and Loki by the shoulder, making them stand next to you both.

"Hop on top, I wanna ride. I do a kegel while it's inside. Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes." You.

"This pussy is wet, come take a dive." Natasha.

"Tie me up like I'm surprised. Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise." Tony.

"I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage." Bruce. You started clapping and sang some more.

"Make it cream, make me scream. Out in public, make a scene."

"I don't cook, I don't clean." Clint started twerking while Natasha pretending to hit his butt.

"But let me tell you how I got this ring." Loki.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me. Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me. I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be." Thor. You laughed.

"I'll run down on him before I have a chicken running me." You.

"Talk your shit, bite your lip." Loki did the snakehips.

"Ask for a car while you ride that dick." Natasha.

"You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang." Tony.

"He already made his mind up 'fore he came." Bucky, who was standing in the corner.

"Now, get a Bible and a cross, for this God Almighty!" Steve said, covering his ears and standing up straight. He ran away, Bucky following him and you all looking then singing again.

It really was a scary day for sweet Cappy.

Haha, I hope that was funny.