Thor » Loki Is Scarred

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MUT, MAH HOMIES. It's weird cause it's Thor. I dunno why.

Sighing with irritation, you turn your head to the side a bit as you glare at your God of Thunder boyfriend, Thor. He was driving you mad when you were trying to catch a nap. First of all, he insisted on coming with you to bed, which you really didn't mind, it was sweet, but he won't let you sleep. His hand is on your stomach, drawing random patterns with his fingers that made you extremely ticklish and a bit horny, oddly enough.

"Why are you doing this..?" You ask, as if he had taken half the world hostage. "What more do you gain from my pain?" You ask, still glaring. Thor just shines his smile as he propped himself up on his elbow.

"Rhyming? What a wonderful new thing I have discovered about you, (Y/n)." He says, mockingly, making you roll your eyes and face away from him, making sure to smack his hand away. You mumbled incoherent words and blushed in embarrassment, shaking your head with a frown.

"Dumbarse.." You mutter, but he had well trained ears apparently, and chuckled at your comment about him. While others may find this odd, Thor adores it. He loves it when you get all shy and flustered, cursing at him for no apparent reason.

"Your dumbarse, aren't I?" He asked as he moved to kiss your neck. This sent goosebumps all over your skin as your breath hitched. He trails kisses down your neck, biting sometimes (so fucking weird, it's like I'm imagining him licking ice-cream, so immature, I am) as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. You could feel that he had an erection, it poked at you butt.

While thinking of that, you hadn't realized that Thor's hands were moving up on your body, fiddling with your lace bra. You moaned out when he rubbed through the lace on your nipple, making your womanhood crave him as your wetness slowly came out.

You tensed up when Thor lift hickeys on your neck, ones that everyone might see even without looking properly.

"Thor.." You moaned, feeling your womanhood ache at his simple touches. He hummed in response, not attempting to stop his attack on your neck. "I need you.." You moan out, knowing exactly what turned him on. In fact, just seeing you is his biggest turn on yet, but hearing you say those words made the prince hop off his horse.

He stopped completely, you knew it was coming yet you didn't like it, sitting up and flipping you on your back. He pinned you down, much to your surprise, hands above your head as he started attacking your lips, his against yours felt amazing, it made you drip as you tried to gain friction by bucking your hips towards his clothed member. He simply held you down with one hand as the other stopped you from doing so. Your legs moved around restlessly, waiting for love to be made so they may be spread open.

He soon got impatient, pulling away and lifting off your shirt, with your help, throwing it to a corner. He looked down hungrily at you, biting his bottom lip. You were still shy, smiling wryly as you always did when it came to sex. He kissed you again, a reassuring kiss, this God loves you and he does not regret anything he does with you, as long as you were happy.

He then kissed your forehead, smiled and winked at you. You chuckled as your confidence was gained, removing your pink lace bra, tossing it to the corner Thor had thrown your shirt in.

Thor was beyond happy as he dove down onto you, attaching his mouth to your breast, sucking harshly on your sensitive nipple. You choked back a moan as he did so, your hand traveling down, into your pants. When you were about to touch yourself, Thor grabbed your wrist. You looked at him and he sucked harder, making you pull your hand away and grip the sheets. Thor's hand now traveled to your womanhood, putting his hand inside your pants and underwear, he dips a finger in. You moan and already start bucking your hips towards his hand. Thor moves his mouth to your other nipple while his other hand rubs the nipple he just sucked. Thor moved further into you, adding a second finger then a third, making your legs twitch and your nipples harder as you moaned. Thor fingered your womanhood continuously, sucking and tweaking at your nipples. This made you a moaning mess as you felt the familiar knot in your stomach.

You moaned again and came, hard onto Thor's fingers and hand. He stopped and hovered above you, pulled his fingers out and brought them into his face. He sucked his finger dry and made you watch, more like you were willing to, as he determined the taste.

"Tastes like candy." He compliments, with a smile, is it a compliment? You didn't know and you didn't really care as the blush grew red on your face. Immediately after that, he stood up and off the bed, pulling of his tight shirt. You blushed even more as you pulled your knees to your chest, waiting for him. He slid off his pants and stood in nothing but his boxers which had a big tent in them.

Those were soon tossed as he jumped, literally jumped, onto the bed and started passionately kissing you. He was on top of you, but you decided to change that as you pinned him to the bed.

He only pulled away and chuckled.

"No, no, (Y/n). I'm on top, this time." He said and you rolled your eyes, smiling slightly as you thought you could get away with riding him. You didn't mind when he hovered above you and removed your underwear. He kissed down your chest, down your stomach as you moaned. Soon enough, he was kissing your thighs apart as he sat between them.

He grinned widely, seeing you writhe underneath him. He took his member into his hand, he didn't even need to stroke that shit, it was so hard. He circled your womanhood, teasing.

"Thor, stop teasing me!" You prop yourself up in your elbows to saw this to Thor, who only chuckled and Bute his lip.

"Tell me, my Queen, what exactly do you want?" He asked, pushing the tip inside with a large dumbarse smirk. You sighed. Was he really going to make you do this? You blushed since you've never begged for anything in sex, Thor was over willing to please you.

"I want.. you."

"I can't hear you, (Y/n).."

"Thor, I need you." You say, slightly whinier.

"I'm sorry, my ears are so bad today-"

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING GO STOP PLAYING WITH MY MOTHAFUCKER EMOTIONS AND BEAT THIS MOTHAFUCKING KITTY UP?!" You shouted at him. He was stunned but pushed all of his length into you. "Good boy." You smirked. "Now go fast or Lady Hulk will come out again." You mocked. He nodded as he started of slow. You bucked your hips to his movements as he went faster, your legs on either side of him.

So, he was going faster and faster, you could feel yourself about to come for- Who knows how many- time as your legs twitched.

Thor was like a fucking robot, a fuck robot. He never wanted sex to end. Well, neither did you. He pulled out and flipped you on your stomach with your ass in the air, plunging into you again, thrusting hard and fast to reach his high. Your knees were about to give in when he came, yourself spitting out incoherent words as he fucked you into oblivion.

Just then, the door opened.

"Brother, I have- AHHHHH!" Loki gasped as he turned around.

"Oh, shit! My brother is scarred for life!" Thor said after he came, pulling out of you completely.

"Crap, Loki! Come back, I know it's not the same as horse sex, but don't be scared!" Thor said as he rushed to put on his clothes. "I'm sorry, I must go get Loki!" Thor said, sounding determined as he couldn't out on his pants.

"Wrong side." You mention as you facepalm. Thor kisses your forehead after he manages to get his pants on right, smiling.

"What would I do without you?" He asked, quickly leaving. You sat there sexually satisfied.

"Probably wear your pants upside down and fucking a horse."

Sorry if there are any mistakes. This is my broken device I'm using but I'm getting use to it. My mum bought me another one but I can't get my Wattpad account there and I don't want to leave you all and my stories behind so I'll try and get my other account there. Hope you enjoyed that terrible smut. Love you.