chapter 5: I would never date him [Y/N]

Y/N's POV:

"Oi so you like Yamaguchi Tadashi? huh " Genevia said with an arrogant smirk.

I grit my teeth, I can't believe they would come here. I was just here to meet Ms.Midnight and have some time to myself. And it had to be Genevia of all people, with her popularity she would be able to spread any gossip within an hour throughout all of school. 

"Yamaguchi, that timid one following Tsukkishima Kei all the time? hahaha. He seems perfect to bully. Especially if you like him". She says with that cocky face. My blood is boiling so much.  I never said it out loud because I always felt like I was being overly sensitive but Genevia she has bullied me since day 1, since I walked into this school. Every person that got close to me always ended up getting bullied by her. And that's why I stay alone so nobody would get hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone. But now... Yamaguchi would.

He would be even more anxious and depressed if he gets bullied or if rumors spread about him. I know he is always acute about what other people think.  If he hears those rumors, he would even get more anxious. I don't want that, not to him especially. 

With icy rage dripping from every word I speak, I calmy enunciate 

" I would never date Yamaguchi. Guys that are timid are not my type, like him so no" 

I hoped my straight face would show that I'm honest. And it worked.

"Good, stay alone loser. Know your place." Genevia smiles as she spits acid from the words she says.

I clench my fists, I wish I knew how to confront people. I wish I knew how to not tolerate things I don't like. I wish I can proudly say I like Yamaguchi without hurting him. I wish I can be open with my emotions. I wish I could just be myself without this stoic facade.