Chapter 8: Acceptance [Yams]

Yamaguchi's POV:

Well, I have a maths first period which is almost as worse as getting my heart broken yesterday. I guess I'll just have to get over her then. I start kicking a pebble on the path to school. Why did I have to be so Timid, oh my gosh couldn't I get some confidence. What is being confident anyway? sigh

I open my class door, I see Tsukki looking at me before continuing to stare at the window. I scan the class to find y/n but I don't see her anywhere. Is she absent? I get to my seat and take out my math textbook as the teacher rushes into the class.

"Good morning class, let me take attendance right now. Jenna will- oh right I forgot to tell you but y/n will not be joining us for classes anymore. She has transferred to Tokyo"

What! she changed schools. wow. So I get my heartbroken and I can't see her anymore. haha. Nice.

...

I go to the vending machine y/n always gets her chocolate milk for, if she were here she would be sneaking a peek at me, wait nvm I mean Tsukki. Sigh.

I walk back to Tsukki and with all the weight of my emotions I ask him " How do I get girls to like me?"

"Be yourself and be confident" he says nonchalantly before eating his strawberry flavored biscuits. 

"What if being myself isn't enough and how do I even be confident," I say with my eyes almost tearing up, I get reminded of y/n breaking my heart so much.

"Being confident is when you're fine with who you are. Confidence isn't 'what if they don't like it', it's 'I will be fine if they don't like me'. You don't have to keep worrying about what other people might say. Being yourself and being confident that you are you, is more than enough" Tsukki says as he passes me a KitKat. It's his way of saying cheer up. hehe.

He's right, I have to be more confident of myself. I need to work on this. Y/n's words hurt me but I will change.

I finish up the rest of the chocolate milk and start feeling better. well hehe, thanks to Tsukki that is.

...

I get home and start googling on how to be more confident. And then I start searching for local music groups, a lot of people don't know but I can play the electric guitar pretty well. I was always worried about what others would say, that I'm a freak or outcast for wearing different clothes and liking a certain style of music. But I guess if I'm going to be confident first, I have to like myself first.

So I will learn to love and accept who I am first.

author's note:

11 Nov 2020

wowwowo two updates in a day? why cuz someone voted on the last chapter :D(oikawashoe) serotonin achieved. Well, we are nearing the college yams and y/n owowow. How will yams change? IDK stay tuned lololol.

we getting spicyyy 🤠🤠 or maybe in yam's and y/n's case we getting sweeter 😏😏

Thanks for reading :DDD