Chapter 9: Green shade of hair [Y/N]

Time skip to College now.

Y/N's POV:

I studied hard enough to get into Sendai National University, the best university far from my house, and far from my parents. Finally, mental stability will be achieved. 

Well, now I am changed and more confident in myself. I am going to face anything head own which includes my own feelings as well. 

...

I walk to my lecture hall for the first class. The feeling of independence and freedom is inexplicably amazing, especially away from my family. But I regret one thing, Yamaguchi Tadashi. I wish I told him how much I liked him.  With his green hair, freckles, shy smile, and cathartic laughter, everything about him is perfect. 

I wish I could see him again.

Well, at least the guy in front of me has the same shade of green hair as Yamaguchi.

"HaHaHa come on the bass is way better than the electric guitar," He says as he faces his blonde friend.

Wait. A. Minute. 

He looks like- 

The boy turns his head to look behind me, my eyes widen and IT IS Yamaguchi.

His eyes meet mine and there was a sudden surprise hidden in his eyes.  

I was about to speak before-

"Welcome to physics introductory course code 110"

Then he turned his back and started writing notes.

UGH

Pick a better time prof.

author's note:

21 Nov 2020

Hi,I'm back :D School-san is degrading me so much 😏😳 so I couldn't update faster. I will update atleast 2 chapters every Saturday from now on. ANd I might update more than 2 chapters if I have the time. I have a lot of fun writing this part because I couldn't stop fangirling. OMG Yams makes an appearance, Y/N goes college AHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for reading, your comments and votes really give me a great deal of seratonin.