Chapter 6:homeschooled

"Mum, I'm Home!" I said "Hi sweetheart how was school?" "Mum quick question can I please get homeschooled?" I said "oh my god why what happened are okay" you know the typical worried type of mum so I'll skip this part. "mum you know what I'll just ask dad since yeah.." "Dad quick question" "yes Ella?" "Could I get homeschooled?" "OMG What happened was it a boy oh honey" Okay so the same thing happened them being worried so I said not to worry and ran to my room. 5 minutes later.
"Ughh MUM!" I screamed "yes honey" she replied "WHERES MY PHONE" "Don't ever scream like that to me ever young lady EVER! My mum said "and I have it it's getting taking away from you!" She screamed after 20 minutes
My mum and dad left for work leaving her home alone. Yes she was grounded and yes that means NO iPad NO phone NO tv and NO iPod, which was kinda unfair. But then she remembered they are not home so ya know she ran down the stairs to watch tv. I mean like who wouldn't. Ella heard the door open. "Hun we forget the-" it was her mum. Ella freaked out and was tryna turn the tv off but she wasn't on time. "ELLA YOUR MUM SAID YOU WERE GROUNDED NOW YOUR GROUNDED FOR TWO DAYS!" My dad said "UGH" I said with a annoyed tone while stomping her feet walking up the stairs. I slammed the door closed. The two days have passed. "Yasss finally getting my phone back" When I got her phone back it was like when a 4 year old would get ice cream she was super happy! First thing i done was open Instagram to see if there was any tea to spill etc. "oh I have a- Friend Request?!" She saw that It was Noah! Ya know yeah the same guy... yeah you already know. Iquickly added him back!We texted for ages. Felt like days for Ella.