Chapter 14:Comfort

I know I said I would never talk to Noah again but I needed to I mean everyone is talking about what happened a few days ago and I was about to die! Layla wasn't answering any of my texts so the only person that could give me comfort is Noah! And my sister but still! I had to find an excuse to talk to him some how! "Hi" I say "hello are you okay?!" He asked "No! I was about to die yesterday!- sorry I'm just mad" I say "would you like for me to come over?!" He asked I said yeah! Not because I liked him.. totally not.. "ugh Ella the same boy is here!" My sister screamed "coming!" I said while running happily down the stairs. I took Noah in the kitchen to ask him if he wanted a snack, "sure" Noah said We got a few snacks and went upstairs. "Why would your dad try to kill you?" He asked "well my sister said before I was born my mum died and he wanted revenge". Me and Noah kept on talking about it for a few hours. I asked if he wanted to watch Netflix he said yeah We were watching the 3rd season of stranger things I mean we could've went to a pool party since it's summer but I'd rather not.
Okay so let's fast forward quickly Noah told me that he broke up with his girlfriend but like why would he tell me that?!