Chapter 13:Unknown

"Sis I'm home!" I said "Ella I'm in the kitchen!" "Coming!" I walk up to the kitchen seeing a Unknown man. "Uhh who's that?" I asked "Our Dad he found me on Facebook" "You mean the same dad that left US? That dad?" "Ella don't be cheeky!" "No no It's fine I deserve it"
I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door. But when I cooled down I ran downstairs to say sorry, Not that I actually meant it but I didn't wanna make my biological dad think I wasn't taught right. We spend a few days together then he asked if he could sleep over jasmine said yes I wasn't really sure tho.I got a gut feeling that something was gonna happen if he was gonna sleep over I confronted my sister but she didn't listen.We were about to say goodnight when our dad said if we wanted tea I don't like it so I asked for hot chocolate he said okay. While me and my sister were drinking it we felt kinda weird, kinda like wait omg DRUGS when I noticed I phoned the police while he went to the other room, me and my sister passed out after 5-10 minute's when the drugs started kicking in. We woke up tied to chairs and our dad kept screaming. "YOU KILLED HER YOU KILLED HER SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN" little did he know the police was coming. He had a knife in his hand and was about to hurt us but the police was on time. He tried to run away but the police was quicker and got him.

Disclaimer: never be afraid to trust your gut feeling