Chapter 12:laylas problem

Me and Layla were best friends since kindergarten, shes the type of person who's really funny bubbly and nice.She's been acting weird lately tho. But since I'm a really good friend and I care about her I will confront her about it just to check if she's okay.
The next day. "Yass last day of school then summer holidays"
(Btw remember the fact that my mum was actually my sister we had a talk and I actually like having an older sister) I  dressed pretty cute for school today. "Laylaaa" "Ellaa" we hugged for about a Minute since since Layla went on holidays. "I've missed you so much" said Layla "same" I said "Layla can I talk to you at break It's Important!" "Okay sure" after two classes it was finally break. And I was about to have a chat with my best friend. "Layla you've been- acting kinda hm weird lately" "what what do you mean" Layla replied "Layla Tell me the truth please! I'm your best friend I've known you since diapers!!" Layla said how her father is abusive to her and the mum and I really felt bad and hugged her straight away telling her my problems. "Layla you have to tell an adult about it this is serious!" "please don't tell anyone! It's the last day of school!" "Okay fine!!"

Disclaimer: never be afraid to tell an adult or someone that someone is being abusive mentally or physically in your home.