Chapter 7: the fight

Saturday 9:00am "Uh I'm so tired It's time to wake up tho" I got myself ready for day had a shower got dressed and about to have breakfast. "Mum!" "Yes hun" "what's for breakfast!" "Nutella Pancakes your Favorite!" I started eating her Pancakes and then my dad came in the room. "Hey Ella can you get groceries at the supermarket quickly?" dad said "but we already hav-" her mum said but got interrupted "here's the list" "hm okay? Bye?" I said while leaving.
She still had a pancake in her hand so she continued eating it. But then i remembered that she left I phone home and 8 wanted to phone someone. (Aka Noah) oh yeah I forgot to say I GOT HIS NUMBER! Anyway lets get back to reality so I ran home. "Mum! I forgot my-"  I i heard my parents arguing upstairs. I never saw them arguing. OMG are they getting a divorce! I thought. I started to get closer to the room not to close tho because the door was open. "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I  HATE YOU LEAVE!" Screamed my dad "NO! YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME DAVID"
I quickly re opened and closed the front door pretending that I JUST  came home while she didn't " I'M HOME!" I screamed then mum and dad came downstairs with a weird vibe "w-where's the groceries sweetheart" her mum said with a sweet tone like nothing happened
"I forgot my phone so ran back" "Okay It's fine sweetheart just go to your room!" I thought something was going on like my dad was a psycho or something like that. "What if everything is a lie?" I said to herself.