Ch.3《sunshine🌼》

《Recommanded song- Aimer - monochrome syndrome, Sundance》

"I won't be playing
... ah.....joining the volleyball club. Not even as a manager..,"

Everyone seemed to be shocked abit ... maybe my tone was too sharp?...

"Hey, we ain't asking for you play but... maybe a manager, " The bald senpai asked again..

"Come on. She even added a "player" in her denial. She must be super good at playing. Maybe she thinks being a manager in this school is not worth it,"
The tall, glasses , blondie started to mock me.....

"Tsukishima . You're being rude, "
The senpai with silver hair defended me... But that's it . Gotta prove myself.

"Kageyama-kun.. You're a setter , right?"
It's not a guess... I am sure he is.

"Kageyama kun, can you pass me that ball?"

I asked for the molten he had in his hand.

"Okay,"

"Kageyama-kun...,"
"The receive? Leave it to me,"

I jumped ... in perfect condition

"A jump floater serve... not very powerful but misleading. Even for the best of Liberos..," Sugawara san explained..

I left everyone with their mouths hanging...Especially the blonde dude. Hope he shuts up now.

*thank god I landed perfectly*
I whispered.

"Ah Damnn.., I  could'nt receive it," the captain seemed very surprised.

"Captain . Don't mind," I rubbed the back of my head , acting like I'm not used to it,...

"When I saw you at the vending machine,.. I thought I've seen you before, "
Kageyama kun looked at me in the eye...

"You,..  I've seen you in monthly volleyball magazine, " Kageyama squinted at me and mumbled...

"Guess you were pretty famous even for Kageyama to notice you.. Why don't you play anymore?..,"
The silver haired senpai asked.

"I've got my reasons. Also for not being the manager. I feel very sorry though. Hahaha,"

I laughed and lightened the atmosphere after those awkward seconds...

Kageyama seemed very un__satisfied with the answer though,...

"Then, I'll take my leave," I tried to leave silently,..

Once I stepped outside of the gym, my sleeve was pulled by someone,...

"Umm,... L/n san,"

The short, orange head boy from earlier...

"CAN YOU PLEASE COACH ME??"

He bowed down..

Oh god.

This has turned to a difficult situation___

◇◇◇

This is my first time being bowed to , so i shook my head and begged him to raise his head.

"Is that a YES?"

He raised his head but kept on insisting,

"Please help me, L/N! Everyone here are geniuses at receives. Suga-san is good at teaching but I need the experience and um...

You are a Middle Blocker, right? You're the same position with me! The way you spike... you seem to have alot up your sleeve..

So PLEASE TEACH ME, L/N SAN,"

"Ah.. he spoke a whole lot,"
{And I'm not a middle blocker...}

But I get a little flusterred when I receive that much compliments at one time...

It would be rude to deny...

"Okay.. only to teach you, okay?"

(//∇//)