Ch.19(Tanabata wishes) 🎋

《On the way to Tokyo training camp》

"Everyone's fast asleep huh?.. They must be tired," Suga san sitting beside Kageyama looked over his seat to his teammates, fast asleep like a bunch of kids.

"You're right ,"Kageyama was also starting to doze off a bit.

"Kageyama , I wanted to ask you for a while now...," Suga-san glanced at Kageyama's hand," who gave you the bandaid on your hand?"

He was wondering if Kageyama also had a younger sibling...

"Oh. It's Y/n. She gave it to me after we had the fight,.... Suga san . You're grinning like that again,"

Sugawara looked at Kageyama like a proud parent whose son got married after many years of a lonely single life...

"Come on Kageyama. You don't have to hide us. You like her right?, "

Kageyama kind of flinched and tried to hide his embarassment.

"Well...about that.. Can you explain me about something? "

"Sure.  Ask away," Suga san beamed with excitement for teaching his genius junior for the first time...

♡♡♡
"What is love?"

"What is love? .. hmm. It's hard to explain. I also don't know yet,.." he thought hard about how to put it in simple words.

"But umm It's like  when that person walks by, your heart skips a beat.. and your ears go whoosh,"

After explaining he looked at Kageyama and he got his answer...

His cheeks and ears are as red as tomatoes , he's in his unusual 'deep thoughts ' mode...

"Our Kageyama is in love~,"

♡♡♡
The notification on his phone lightened up his mood,.

Y/n(o^∀^o)
■Yo. Kageyama kun. (*´ω`*)
Why don't we look around the Tanabata festival around together? For a change of pace..
7:11 p.m

Kageyama Σ( ̄皿 ̄;;
■Sure
7:11 p.m

Y/n(o^∀^o)
■Great! :ρ( ^o^)b_♪♪
8:00 p.m . Tomorrow . Infront of Sakanoshita store .
Wear a Yukata! :d(⌒ー⌒)!
7:12 p.m

KageyamaΣ( ̄皿 ̄;;
■OK
7:12 p.m

m