Ch.20《my first...🥃》

"Y/n,.. It's so unfair,"

He ran his hand through my hair... , the other hand, pinning me against the wall,

"You were the first one who never called me King, the first person I'd send mails with, the first person to be there for me after my defeats, the first person to make me feel something...
but I was never the first  for you,"

Our bodies pressed against each other , in this small, tight storage room ,...

"atleast .. your first kiss should be mine"

His lips pressed agaist mine...

I thought,
In romantic movies, when they kiss, they say ,"time seemed to have stopped," it was just an expression...

But the metaphor seems to be true,..
Because I did feel the time stop around us...

"Tobio , s-stop! "

I tried to push him away .. but as soon as he finished with my lips..., I could feel his teeth sinking in my neck,...

"Tobio! It hurts! STOP!,.."
I pushed him away with force ...,

"Y/n.., "

I couldn't see clearly because it was dark but .. this expression of his,  I have never seen it before...

And the blue eyes I adore,.. seemed to be fogged or rather tempted by something,..

"I__,.."

Without finishing his sentence, his head dropped onto my laps,..

Why did we even get in here in the first place?...

《Tokyo , the training camp is where it all began》

"Y/n . Thanks for coming  with me. I couldn't manage to bother Kiyoko-san to do trivial things like this, "

"It's ok. My cousin's house is around the corner. I always have summer part time job here in Tokyo so when you need me, just hit me up,"

I opened the convenience store's door for her,
"After you,"

"You're a life-saver, Y/n,"

Fate always seems to tie me and Karasuno's volleyball club together,

Having a part time job near their training  camp is not like some coincidence, it's more like a miracle...

Since I'm close by and when work finishes, I bring snacks for the girls , especially Yukie(Fukurodani's manager),
Help them clean and chat after the works done...

"Yo! Kenma! Kuroo! Long time no see! How's the practise?"
I offered the energy drinks...

"Not bad," Kenma answered as  listless as usual,..

"My day be so fine, then "BOOM ", Y/n entered. How come you don't grow taller anymore? "

"Shut up! You were shorter than me last year,"
I kicked his shin from behind so that he'd drop on the floor,..

"Ouch, it hurts!" He grabbed both Kenma and my arms to drag us down with him. 

"Wow. Not fair Kuroo," Kenma sighed , lying flat on the grass,..

I laughed , lying together with them...

But from the gym, I could feel strong gazes,..
My instincts told me that they were burning hot. But I couldn't tell who it was from...

"Kiyoko san, mind if I join in making the onigiris?"

"Sure, go ahead,"
I washed my hands and started shaping them.

"Y/n chan. They're squares now, not triangles, " Shinzen's manager laughed at my wierd
onigiris.

"I really hope they won't notice cause it's dinner time and they'll be starving," I laughed too...

"Dinner is served,"

The managers served plates of meals they've prepared for the tired and hungry bunch,...

They started gobbling up everything in sight,

"Mm! Delighted! Hunger IS the best Spice!" Tanaka ,Noya and Hinata ate like they haven't had anything in five days...

"The square ones have more tuna in," Kageyama ate the ones I made without even noticing...

" *Choke* "

"Guys! Kageyama's choking!  He's gonna die!"
Yamaguchi noticed first and panicked..
"Oh no!" Daichi patted his back,"Someone bring water!"

"Daichi san!" Noya-san handed them a glass of water(so it seems) .

"*gulp gulp gulp* *cough cough*"

"You okay?"
Suga-san patted his shoulder

"I'm okay now.. But the water burns my throat,.."

"It's just your imagination," Tsukishima handed his plate to me," the onigiris were great,"

"Thanks Kei kun,"

*after dinner*

"Oi! Has anyone seen the glass of sake I left here?"
Coach Ukai roamed around, searching for his share of alcohol,

"No sir," Ennoshita answered without a suspicion about who actually drank the liquor...