5 ➤ 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Chapter 5
"dinner"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It's been 2 days since the training camp started, everyone has been extremely busy practicing until late so we haven't had a chance to just hang out. Today practice ended early for some time to rest.

"thank god practice ended early today." Kiyoko sighed while taking down the volleyball net.

"literally it was starting to get exhausting anywayss we should have a girls night in today." Kaori exclaimed while picking up the volleyballs.

"that sounds like a great idea but we should get started on dinner first!" Yachi says while she mops the floor.

"sounds good I'll go gather the Ingredients." I say while walking out the gym.

I walked towards the kitchen room in the camp to find Bokuto, akaashi and kuroo taking stuff from the fridge and eating.

"what the hell are you guys doing?" I said with a firm voice scaring them.

"how long have you been there y/n-" Kuroo asks scared

"long enough" I walk over to see them eating some of the ingredients we needed to make dinner.

"GUYS WHY ARE YOU EATING THE INGREDIENTS"

"WE WERE HUNGRY Y/N" Bokuto cries out

"YOU TOO AKAASHI? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THESE TWO?" I place my hands on my hips

"sorry y/n-chan." he gave me a glare.

That glare is good enough for me to just let them off the hook and forget about this. but absolutely not❤️

"you know what here's what you get for that." I take my clipboard and hit Kuroos back with it.

"OWW IM SORRY Y/N STOP STUPID BITCH" Kuroo cries out in pain.

"what was that?" I proceed to hit Kuroo again.

"IM SORRY YOUR NOT A STUPID BITCH" Kuroo begs

"that's what I thought." I roll my eyes and walk over to Bokuto.

"NO PLEASE SPARE ME" Bokuto yells out

"you should've thought again before eating everything." I hit bokutos lower back.

akaashi sighs "just get it over with"

"get ready for this one" I spank akaashi in his ass.

"OI" Akaashi yells out.

"oh my god akaashi yelled, I thought I'd never see the day." I laugh out

"you just spanked my ass-" akaashi rubs his butt over his shorts.

"calm down it wasn't even that hard." I laugh

"she's ruthless..." Bokuto cries out

"what the hell is going on here.." Daichi walks in with sugawara, kageyama and hinata.