9 ➤ 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

chapter 9
"texting"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was finally time to leave the camp, We were all extremely sad that it was over. We were all saying our goodbyes heartbroken while the buses were waiting.

"I- I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I sobbed on Akaashi's shoulder while he had his hands wrapped around my waist.

"awee y/n-chan we'll miss you too" Kaori wiped the tears from her eyes.

"l/n we live in the same city we can always make plans to meet up." Akaashi comforted me as he rubbed my back.

"mmch" tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"awe Tsuki I know you'll miss me." I let go of akaashi and hug the giant first year.

"I- uh no I won't." Tsuki blushes

"TSUKIS GETTING FLUSTERED" Tanaka yells out.

"shut the fuck up" tsukishima glanced at tanaka.

I let go of Tsukishima and said my goodbyes to everyone.

"bye thicky" I hugged him tightly one last time and put my head on his shoulder.

"bye y/n-chan" he held my waist tightly.

"you're an amazing hugger you know?" I snuggle my face in his neck taking in his scent, expensive cologne... that turns me on.

"really?" Akaashi smiles

"OKAY LETS GET GOING LOVE BIRDS" Yaku yells out.

I let go of Akaashi and just give him a "just ignore him" look.

"THEYRE DATING?" Yamamoto dropped to his knees.

"no we're not mind your buisness." I say while walking towards the bus.

"Keiji looks like we're gonna have to fight." Yamamoto crossed his arms.

"Shut up and get inside." Kuroo slapped his back.

Akaashi just kept his usual poker face and walked away.

The bus ride back to Nekoma was eventful, all the guys were asking me to fill them in on what's happening with me and Akaashi. I simply just told them that we're friends. Meanwhile all I could think about was him. Akaashi, Akaashi, akaashi. I fell for him hard mentally cursing myself.

Once we reached Nekoma, Coach nekomata just went over the camp and how they overall did, once that was over we were finally able to go home.

"walk me home?" I asked Kenma who was ready to leave.

"yeah ok." Kenma nodded.

"where's Tetsuro?"  I looked around the gym.

"I think he's waiting for us outside."

we walked outside to see Tetsuro leaning on the wall scrolling through his phone.

"you ready?" I asked.