7 ➤ 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

Chapter 7
"volleyball"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Y/N POV

Today was the 4th day of the training camp, Last night with akaashi felt like a dream.

"you look like your in a good mood today" Yaku says as he grabs the water bottle from my hand.

"what do you mean I'm always like this" I smile

"CAPPPPPPP" Kuroo yells out with his hands cupped around his mouth.

"tetsuro don't try me" I threaten.

"who are we up against next?" Kenma asks

"hmm good question" I say and take out my clipboard. I look through the schedule to see the next match, I widened my eyes at the team.

Nekoma High vs Fukurodani Academy

"uhh fukurodani" I say

"I think y/n is gonna have a hard time for cheering either her own team or her boyfriend" Kuroo lightly  punches Kenma.

"first of all rooster bitch he's not my boyfriend second of all this is just a practice game anyways." I put the bottles down

"HEY HEY HEYYY" Bokuto jumps up from the other side of the court

I run over to the other side of the court and hug Bokuto.

"Y/NNNN" Bokuto hugs me back tightly then let's me go.

I turn around to see Akaashi behind me.

"hey y/n-" i cut him off by hugging him catching him off guard.

"akaashi stop were good friends" I hug him tightly

akaashi chuckles lightly and taps my head while towering over me.

"you smell really good" I complimented as i inhaled his cologne.

I ran over next to coach nekomata and sat down to watch the whole match. The boys were playing really good like usual but so was fukurodani, fukurodani was the perfect team against nekoma. The matches would always leave you on the edge of your seat and there was always no predictability of what was going to happen next.

Fukurodani ended up winning this match but at least nekoma took one set from them.

"good job boys, you did good today" I smile as I hand over their water bottles.

"y/n me and yaku are gonna stay back with Bokuto and akaashi" kuroo places his hands on hips.

I suddenly remembered my deal with akaashi and felt in the mood to play some volleyball for old times sake today.

"you know what I'll stay back too" I say while grabbing some of my volleyball shorts and knee pads.

"why there's no manager work" yaku questions

I gasp and what yaku just said, "yaku you do know I used to play volleyball right?"

"what? since when?"