12 ➤ 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Chapter 12
"sleepover"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"sleep over?" I furrow my brows and hug my knees to my chest,

"yeah it's late and I can still hear the rain, there's no way I'm letting you go."

I roll my eyes and sigh "fineee"

Akaashi then gets up and grabs another blanket, he then sits down on his carpet and lays down.

"what the fuck are you doing?" I laugh

"I'm sleeping here."

"um no you're not this is your bed." I say while getting up and grabbing the blanket.

Just as I was about to stand up, he pushed me back down on the bed with both his hands on each side of me. I widen my eyes, this dominance is turning me on.

"sleep on the bed." He said while looking directly to me.

"damn Akaashi if you wanna go at it right now just tell me." I laugh while sliding back into the covers.

Akaashi just chuckles and lies back down on the carpet.

"goodnight y/n" he says with a deep sleepy voice.

"something doesn't feel right." I bite my lip

Akaashi sits up and looks at me confusedly "what is it?"

"I feel like I need some cuddles." I give him a cute smile. "please akaashi." I pout with my lower lip out.

"fine but I'm gonna leave you the bed once you're asleep." he gets out the covers and gets in the bed beside me.

"thank youuu"

"shh now come here"

I put my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm on my shoulder. I place my hand on his chest and listen to the comforting sounds of his breathing. fuck he smells so nice.

The sounds of his breathing and his heartbeat were so relaxing that I fell asleep right away. I truly fell for Akaashi at this moment, I desired him and only him. He was the only person on my mind right now. It was just us cuddling and asleep nothing felt better than this.

"y/n...I know what I want for the bet." Akaashi whispered

I heard it but I was already in a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning to find Akaashi gone from the bed, I rub my eyes and smile at thought that we cuddled last night.

I open the bedroom door for it to smell amazing. I run downstairs to find Akaashi shirtless making eggs. I definitely could get used to this view.

"oh good morning y/n" Akaashi turns back holding to bowls of rice mixed with eggs.

"good morning thicky" I smile "you made this for me?"

"for us." He smiles and puts the food down.

"hold on let me go get ready." I run back to his room.

once I finished freshening up I sat down to eat the breakfast Akaashi made.

"thank you for the food!" I smile and dig in.

"did you sleep well last night?" Akaashi pokes his food.

"mhm thank you for cuddling me, did you end up getting out of the bed?"

"I was too comfortable and I didn't wanna wake you up." he looked down and smiled

"where are your parents?" I look around the house.

"they're out of town right now"

"oh" I poked at my food.

"why you wanna spend the night again to keep me company?" he smiles and grabs my plate to wash it.

"I would-"

"no your mom is probably worried."

"you're right anyways she's probably extremely worried right now I should head home." I look at the time on my phone.

"hold on I'll walk you there." Akaashi throws on a sweatshirt

"let me take off your cloth-"

"keep them." He cuts me off

During the walk I couldn't stop thinking of what Akaashi said to me last night about the bet. Why would he tell me about it at such a random time? I'm curious to know what it is and a bet is a bet.

"thank you Akaashi." I thank him while hugging him tightly.

"anytime y/n."

"wait akaashi?" I let go of him and look up to him.

"yeah?"

"Last night you told me you knew what you wanted for the bet!" I smile

"oh you heard that?"

I nod my head and look at him confusedly. Akaashi seemed  nervous he was suddenly blushing and blinking alot.

"you ok? we can call off the bet if you want t-"

"no, I've needed to ask you this." he cuts me off

"akaashi what is it?" I ask worriedly.

Akaashi takes a deep breath and smiles "I want a date."

Did I just hear that? Keiji Akaashi as in my crush asked me out on a date. I felt like I was gonna explode, I tried to contain myself but I was just a blushing flustered mess.

"y-yeah of course." I smiled

"great I'll see you then y/n" Akaashi turns and walks away.

I walk Into my home and close the door and immediately scream, this has to be a joke. I run up to my room and text kuroo and Kenma to come over right now.