16 ➤ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Chapter 16
"first time"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

warning: sexual content/smut

I squeezed my thighs together as I twisted and turned around my bed, I've been having these dreams for the past month. Dreams of me pleasuring Akaashi like he wanted and vice-versa, I had become sexually frustrated.

I joke around with keiji all the time about sex but we've never actually gotten to it, I surely wasn't gonna be the one to initiate it.

"y/n you have plans tonight?" Kuroo asks while helping me take down the nets after volleyball practice ended.

I nod, "I'm sleeping over at Keiji's house."

Kenma and kuroo look at each other then give me smirks "maybe tonight will be your lucky night."

I sigh and look down "I don't want him to feel pressured that we have to do stuff already."

"hopefully it does happen I'm tired of hearing your complaints." Kenma rolls his eyes.

I turn back to face Kenma and furrow my brows "your acting like I'm some uncontrollable horny monster"

"you basically are."

I roll my eyes at the comment then suddenly get a text notification from keiji.

I'm here to pick you up <3

A smile grows on my face, I wave goodbye to the boys and walk to the location akaashi was.

"hey baby." He pulls me into a kiss right away.

"hii I missed you." I rest my head on his shoulder while he wraps his arm around my waist.

"me too, you look pretty today like usual."

"you're prettier."

He caresses my cheek and smiles, " I know you're hungry wanna go for some ramen?"

I instantly nod and we walk to the ramen shop, during the walk the thoughts started coming to me especially since he was resting his hand on my lower back almost at my ass.

Once we arrived and got our ramen, I stared at Akaashi eating his ramen, how his fingers gripped the chopsticks perfectly, oh to be the chopsticks.

"y/n are you ok? You seem out of it today." He reached for my hand and caressed my palm with his finger.

"yeah I'm fine keiji." I blush and bite my lip

he stares at me dead in the eyes, "you're lying, talk to me y/n"

"I'm not lying I swe-"

"y/n come on."

"I can't it's embarrassing." I cover my warm blushed cheeks.

"come on I'm your boyfriend why would I judge you?"

I sigh "fine, basically I've been having dreams about you." I purse my lips.